Who Did It

zara pov

My white dress that I was supposed to be wearing to the ball is drenched in blood. I was still holding onto to Ren's
Body thinking that this was all a joke. I couldn't stop the sobs, and I was starting to get a headache. Why would she kill herself, she looked like she was forced.

"Zara, we need to get her out of here." Klaus said.

For a second I almost flipped, but then I regained myself. I can't just hold onto to her bloody body forever. Everyone was still in the room except for Haley.

Rebekah, Elijah and Klaus were trying to comfort me but I wouldn't let them.
Hayley soon entered the dressing room with a panic expression.

"Guys, I think you might want to see this." Hayley said making all of us rush out the room, me following slow behind.

On the walls, in red spray paint, it said " Consequence #1" What the hell does that even mean. I ran back in the dressing room, dropping to the floor.

Someone made her kill herself?
I started smashing things, ripping down the curtains and breaking the chandelier. I can't have her dead because of me, I can't have her dead period. Elijah came up from behind me trying to reframe me from smashing anything else.

"Zara stop!" Elijah yelled.

"Nooo, let go of me!" I shouted. My tears were falling down more than ever.

"Shhhhh." He said trying to calm me down.

"Zara...Please it's okay love." Klaus said standing in front of me while Elijah still had his hands wrapped around my waist for comfort. Rebekah just stood there in the corner with a sympathetic look.

"Noooooo, they killed her." I said unable to look at Ren's body on the floor.

"Where's Davina, I-I need her now!" I shouted squirming out of Elijah grasp.

I ran out into the center of the mansion were all the vampire mingled. They looked at me with a confused expression on their face.

As I was about to leave Klaus popped up in front of me.

"Zara, you can't leave your too distressed." He said inching towards me.

I pretended to bow my head down and cry, but I wasn't going to give in I snapped his neck as soon as he came up to me to give me a hug.

I sprinted down the street to the church, rushing up the long stair case were I know Davina would be, I busted the door open. She was painting on her canvas. I closed the door slowly, locking it immediately.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"I-I need you to Help me bring my friend back." I said while crying.

"I can't d-" she began but I cut her off.

"Don't." I spat walking up to her and shoving my finger in her face.

She threw me across the room. I knocked right into the tall book shelf.

She once to play dirty, I'll play dirty.

I decided to use my powers by throwing her across the the room as well. I took a sharp piece of the wood from the bookshelf, and proceeded over to Davina.

Rebekah, Elijah and Klaus busted through the door. Klaus grabbed a hold of my waist pulling me out of the room.

"Let go, s-she can bring Ren back!" I kept repeating. Klaus pushed me up against the wall ,grabbing my face with the palms of his hands.

"Zara, look at me, look at me." He kept repeating. I looked up a him and his eyes were glossy.

"It's going to get better." He said nuzzling my face into his neck.

I just had a blank expression there was nothing they can do or say that will comfort me.

We were outside in the bushes all I could hear were crickets and it was cold. I heard Marcel screaming my name, soon his body was visible and he looked pissed. Klaus entangled from me. He stood in front of me, blocking Marcel from getting to me.

"Move." He spat at Klaus.

"She's not herself right now." Klaus said trying to reason with him.

I sat on a tree stump, shivering. I felt a warmth from behind and realized it was Rebekah.

Elijah was standing by Klaus, they were both reasoning with Marcel. I honestly can admit my behavior was crazy today, I wasn't really going to kill Davina it's just I wanted her to bring Renee back.

Even though I knew it was impossible.

I jumped up from the tree stomp.

"Who sired Ren to stake herself?" I asked Rebekah. She hesitated, I'm guessing she didn't want to tell me.

"Don't worry about that now." She said sternly.

I started to pace around, heaving my hands through my hair.

"Tell me, I need to know." I said braking down in tears.

"Your already going off the deep end, don't worry about it, Elijah, Klaus and I have it under control." She said.

I understand why she dosent want to tell me because she knows that I'll rip their hearts out as soon as I figure out who it is.

"It was the travelers, I saw it on the wall." Marcel spat walking off into the the woods.

I sped off into the woods as soon as the words escaped his mouth, disregarding the pleas to stop from Rebekah.

Who ever did this is going to pay.

-