00:75

IF YOU ARE CONFUSED ASK QUESTIONS BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER CAN BE CONFUSING.

zara pov

+

I have been in Mystic Falls for about 3 days now and I could actually say that I'm happy to be back. The town, the shops, the people.

Stefan.

I have received about 200 calls from Klaus and Elijah. Even Marcel has tried to call me once. I honestly didn't pick up because I don't want to speak to them right.

I got a call from Hayley soon realizing it was Elijah that used her phone to call me. Now I don't answer any of Hayley's calls. Which I know is bad because she was always nice to me.

& she carrying Klaus's child.

Right now I'm sitting here watching a movie with Damon in the living room. I know it's weird that where all alone together. Stefan went to go get take out, & Elena and the girls are at Whitemore.

Since it was kind of awkwardly quiet I decided to tell Damon about the dream that I had of him about a week ago. That's a horrible way to spark up a conversation.

"Damon?" I said nudging his side.

"Hmmm." He said still studying the television screen. We were watching The Breakfast Club, it's actually him & i's favorite movie.

"I had a dream about us....." I trailed off. As soon as the words left my mouth his head shifted towards me.

"Geee, let me guess.... We were making out, did we have kids?" He asked with an amused expression.

"Yes and yes." I said. So that means he's having the same dreams as me. That's extremely weird.

"I had the same one last night." He said looking back at the televise screen.

"Oh." I said bringing my attention back to the screen as well.

After a couple of minutes Damon asked me a question that I wasn't expecting to ever hear.

"Did you love me?" He asked still focusing on the television.

Oh gosh. Why does he always start this shit. Everything was perfectly fine, but I had to open my mouth.

"I think I hear Stefan's car." I said getting up off the couch but he grabbed me by my upper arm.

"You always run away..." He said with a cold expression on his face and I couldn't help but feel the wounds on in my heart from his hurtful words.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me, you were the one that left me, not the other way around!" I hissed.

He got up from the couch, towering over me.

"I told you, it's complicated!" He yelled directly in my face.

"Bullshit, everything you say is bullshit!" I shouted right back in his face.

"I did love you, I did lie about half of our relationship. See that's me owning up to my shit." I said sternly and he scoffed.

"What do you want me to say?" He spat holding his hands out in surrender.

"You don't even get it...." I scoffed.

"Why did you leave that day?" I asked with a more softer voice.

"Zara, stop." He warned with vulnerability in his eyes.

"No, I'm sick and tired of you blaming me..." I began by but he cut me off.

"I was a different person then... I never really settled down with one girl. I was a monster, even though you would always say I had good in me...." He trailed off. He wouldn't even look at me, he would only look at the wall behind me. He's such an ass.

"I wanted to show you how much of a monster I was & how you made a mistake by loving me.... You would always told me that your father was dead....You never told me any information about your family so I did a background look... I figured where he lived and I found him...." He said stopping suddenly.

I honesty never knew who my real dad was so all this shit he is saying to me is new information.

"I thought if I hurt someone you love, you would leave and I wouldn't fall for you anymore..." He trailed off.

"Wait, you knew my dad?" I asked.

"I killed him..." He said with a gloss covering over his eyes.

Uhh, what?

___________