wait till i get up

My chapters are mixed up, I have no idea how the hell this happened.

After Zara gets staked. 👇

elιjaн pov

Dammit! I knew this was going to happen. Zara is so stubborn it kills me, but I love her she is like my daughter. I knew having a stupid ball right after the stunt Zara pulled earlier today would cause some rebellion against the supernatural beings. Telling people that Zara's blood can kill an original is just like leaving a cell full money unlocked for people to steal it. I know Zara can't die but that spell that enable her to not die like us was casted over 900 years ago it probably worn off.

As I was saying my speech I knew that guy was weird the way he kept staring at her and shaking like he was nervous.
Once I saw the dagger strike her I ran after that guy and ripped his heart out in one swift motion and I whispered...

"Don't ever mess with my family."
I walked inside and saw that Zara was no longer on the floor she must be up there with Hayley and Rebekah. Klaus was busy trying to get everyone out. I ordered Marcel to bring Davina so she could remove every last bit of Zara's blood, with one of her spells, because if anyone gets there hands on it they'll be one step closer to figure out away to kill us.

Marcel was hesitant at first but he listened. I decided to go upstairs to see if Zara was okay.

zara pov

I jolted up from the bed with a sharp pain shooting through my chest.

"Oucchhhhhhh." I yelled.

Rebekah and Hayley perked up when they heard me scream.

"What the hell happened?" I asked confused.

"Somebody staked you." Rebekah said looking serious.

"He's dead right." I said making them laugh.

"Elijah went after him." Hayley said.

"If I just got staked why am I so weak?" I asked confused.

"The stake had poison on it. So your going to be weak for a while." She said and my jaw hit the floor.

"How Long is a while?!" I asked sounding annoyed.

"About a week." She said.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I yelled. Shortly after Elijah entered and Hayley left telling me goodnight.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Nope because I just found out that I'm going to be in bed like this for a week." I said.

"I know Rebekah told me. Were going to have to have someone watching you 24/7. Because are enemies are going to try to attack you since your weak." He said.

"Whatever." I said.

This cannot be happening I need my strength for idiots in the world who decide to mess with me.

-

An hour later..

"Rebekah you don't have to stay here all night." I said laughing then wincing at the pain.

"You don't want me here?" She asked mockingly holding on to her chest dramatically.

"Not true. I just don't want you to worry about me." I said.

"You just got poisoned. I'm going to worry about you." She said laying on the bed watching tv with me.

After a while of silence I decided to ask a question that's been on my mind since this morning.

"How did you guys kill her?" I asked feeling really droopy and tired. Her face got tense when she heard my question.

"Klaus cracked her neck." She said slowly. She started getting up from the bed and my eyes were getting heavy.

"Did yoooou d-drug me?" I asked sounding really sleepy.

"You'll feel better in the morning love." Is the last words I heard before going into a long slumber for a week.

Wait till I get up I thought.

-