00:71

zara pov

+

It's been 3 weeks since Tom has confessed his love to me. I didn't necessarily kill him, I let him go. I know you guys are surprised that I did that, But I'm honestly tired of killing people. I already killed a whole Traveler Coven.

Tom has been trying to call me for the past week and a half now. I don't understand why I already spared his life. The day I met Tom, I knew he was going to be trouble but I just didn't listen. I don't know why he thinks I "love" him.

I only want Stefan

...I honestly don't know who I love and who I don't love anymore.

Rebekah went to France. I honestly Feel like she hates New Orleans. She offered me to go with, but I decided it would be best for me to stay put. I don't need to cause anymore drama and violence in another town.

No one has really tried to harm me for a while. Maybe it's because I basically killed most of them.

Me and Davina have been talking a lot lately She's actually trying to help me bring Ren back from the other side. Even though I know that's an unlikely event. I'm glad she wants to help me, because I haven't been the most friendliest person towards her.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my birthday was on Sunday, soooo I basically got so drunk that I'm still suffering from a hangover and it's Tuesday.

Right now I'm in the grocery trying to buy Tylenol. My eyes had bags underneath them so i threw on some shades. I honestly don't want anyone to recognize me because I do not look my best right now.

Someone tapping my shoulder took me out of my deep thoughts.

"Zara?" Tom asked from behind me. He was wearing a white t shirt and some sweats. I have to honestly admit that he did look good.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked trying to avoid eye contact.

"You have been avoiding my calls." He said twirling his car keys around his finger.

"I know." I said sarcastically. I moved up in line handing the clerk my Tylenol. I swiped my card quickly, praying to God that Tom won't try to spark up another conversation.

"Wait!" He shouted as I was exciting out of the door. Since I walked over to the market. I'm going to have to walk all the way back to the house with Tom nagging me.

"Sooooo, I heard your birthday was Sunday. Doesn't that make you 983?" He asked with a slight grin.

I honestly ignored him. I don't want to be friendly towards him.

"Talk to me." He begged.

I'm know what I'm about to do is cold hearted....But, hey he asked for it.

I grabbed a whole of his neck and snapped it. I hurried back wondering if what I have done was right or wrong.

"Marcel, what a pleasure." I said sarcastically; as I walk into the quarter.

"Ha ha." He said. He was sitting with a group of his vampire friends.

"Ewww, Diego." I said flopping on the couch. I hate him so much. He honestly bugs the hell out of me.

"Ewww you." He said rolling his eyes.

"Sooo you and Klaus are cool now?" I asked Marcel.

"Im glad he didn't kill me, helping you and not telling him, made him pissed. I'll guess he'll get over it." He said.

"I still believe the better option would've been letting you die." Diego said making everyone laugh a little.

"Hmmmm, your a funny little thing aren't you?" I said in a mimicking voice. All he did was roll his eyes.

"Zara!" Elijah called from the office. I quickly got up sprinting there immediately.

"What's up?" I asked peaking my head through the door.

"Klaus is looking for Tom, have you seen him." He asked, studying the computer screen.

"No." I lied.

"Has he been watching over you?" Elijah asked, finally meeting my gaze.

"Uh yeah." I lied because if they found out he wasn't watching over me they'd kill him.

"Okay." He Said with a slight nod.

I walked sour of the office. Before I could head upstairs, I got a text from someone.

From Davina:

I have some important news, meet me at the in the church.

Hopefully the news is that she can bring Ren back from the other side.

As I threw on my jacket. I started walking down to the church. The street was busy and there were a lot of pedestrians walking around. I can't believe Klaus picked place to run. I prefer England or France.

I headed up the steep stairs and knocked on the door once.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"There is kinda of some good news and bad news." She said with a puzzled look.

"What, tell me." I urged.

"We can bring Ren back...." She began. That was the best news I have heard all my life of living.

"But....?" I asked.

"Your going to have to do it in a sacrifice. Meaning your going to have to kill 5 humans, 5 werewolves, 3 hybrids and you would have to kill your self." She said.

"What? Why do I have to do that?" I asked.

"Because they need an ancestors child's blood." She said.

"I still don't understand." I said pacing around the cramped attic.

"Because bringing Ren back is cheating life. There has to be a sacrifice to bring her back." She said to me.

"I'm not killing anyone, I can't do that." I said heaving my hands through hair.

....Even though it would bring Ren back?

My mind kept asking me...

__________