misconceptions

Try not to get confused guys.

Before Davina helped Zara's mom communicate with Zara. 👇

ĸlaυѕ pov

As soon as the words escaped my lips, I soon after regretted it. I didn't want her to find out this way but she was making me angry. Her face got so pale, she looked like she was on the verge of tears. I can't believe I told her.

After a while of intense silence Zara went into her closet. Then soon after stormed out the room with her purse and clothes in her hands.

"Why would you tell her." Elijah said. "We agreed that we would never tell her." He continued.

"I know but she has these bad misconceptions of me, I let my anger get the best of me." I spat at him.

"What misconception Nik, you did all those things she said." Rebekah said. As soon as those words escaped her mouth my head snapped towards her. But she's right I did do all those bad things.

I'm a monster, I'm not fit to raise a child, Zara is basically my child and look how much pain I cause her.
I needed to clear my head, I need someone to talk to and I know exactly who.

Camille.

zara pov

I can't believe what Klaus told me. He basically saved my life, I'm such a bitch. And how do I repay him, by telling the whole french quarter that my blood could kill him.

At this point I'm in Starbucks in a blank tank with my jeans, I picked up a my converse. I was just so pissed I wanted to get out of there. I basically picked up the first thing I could find.

After a while of sitting and browsing through my phone I was interrupted by none other than Marcel.

"I see your feeling better." He said with sympathetic smile.

"Why do you always find your way to me?" I asked. I wasn't being rude, I was just curious.

"Your in my town, babe." He said with a smirk.

"Don't call me that." I hissed.

"Wait, your town?" I asked with an amused expression.

"Well me and you guys." He said.

"This is not my town. I don't want any part of this." I said.

"Well it's yours, your a Mikaelson." He said.

"Soooo Uhm did you catch w-who staked you?" He asked seeming nervous.

"Yes Elijah got him." I began. "Why do you ask?" I continued.

"Nothing." He said too fast.

I'm not an idiot, Marcel had something to do with me getting stabbed. I hope this is my imagination because if I find out he had anything to do with it, I will tear his head off right In front of the whole french quarter.

"Anything else?" I asked. He looked nervous, he better be.

"Just saw that you were here and wanted to see if you are okay." He said.

"Well bye. I have to go." I said then left Starbucks.

As I was walking down I spotted klaus in a bar with a blonde, he looked happy for once. I decided to not interrupt him because he seemed like he was having fun and I know going in there to talk to him would ruin everything.

As I was walking in the quarter it seemed empty. Thank god I thought but then I saw Marcel talking to someone in the corner, he looked really secretive. He was whispering and I decided to clear my throat.

They both jerked up and Marcel looked frightened. All my questions are answered he did have someone dagger me.

It only took me one second to sprint towards him and throw him across the quarter.

"You bitch!" I shouted. All of sudden my fangs came out and my eyes started to turn red. I'm definitely gonna kill him now.

-