Twister

zara pov

Halloween Eve

"Heyyyyy." I said giving Elena a huge hug. She looked really pretty, her hair was straight, She gave me a tight hug.

"You look different." She said to me.

"Is their a guy?" She asked nudging my side.

"No I'm just, happy I guess." I lied Following after Elena was Damon. He got a haircut and he looked really handsome. He leaned in giving me a short and emotionless hug.

"So... This is the original house." He said staring around the place.

"Yeah, I guess you can say so." I said awkwardly.

"Diego!" I yelled. He came from the bar area and walked over to me.

"Can you bring their luggage in a room?" I asked him, but he scoffed.

I faked smiled at Damon and Elena and pulled Diego in a corner.

"You are going to bring their luggage upstairs if you want your friend jake to live." I spat. He pushed past me, taking their luggage upstairs.

Ladies and Gentlemen, that's how it's done.

I escorted Damon and Elena by the bar, telling them they can have whatever drink they want.

I went outside to see what was taking everyone else so long.

"Zara!!" Caroline yelled, she ran up to me giving me a really tight hug. After giving me the tightest hug ever, She walked pass me entering the house.

"Bons." I said giving Bonnie a hug, she did something different with her hair and it looked good.

"Hey Z." She said taking in the house behind me. Jeremy was behind Bonnie, he was carrying all the luggage, I almost felt bad.

"Hey Jeremy." I said and he smiled.

"Tell me why I was invited to this thing again." He said with a playful look on his face.

"I honestly do not know." I said with a slight laugh.

I saw Tyler taking his suitcase out from the truck, I walked up to him.

"Hey Tyler." I said helping him lift out the luggage. I'm surprised he even came, with all the confrontation that's been going on between him and Klaus.

"Hey." He said so emotionless.

"If this makes you uncomfortable, you don't have to come." I said to him.

"It's okay, he doesn't control me." He said brushing past me and walking Into the house.

Geez, my bad.

Stefan still wasn't here yet, I wonder if he's even coming.

I walked back into the house to see everyone crowded up by the bar. Everyone was taking shots.

I grabbed from the tray and took one too. I wonder when Klaus,Elijah and Rebekah are coming.

"Does anyone no where Stefan is?" I asked.

"He took a later flight." Caroline said cranking up the radio and dancing.

Oh boy.

"Do you hear those screams?" Bonnie asked joining caroline.

I rushed to the closet were I hid jake. I opened it and slid inside. I bend down in front of the chair siring Jake to stop stabbing himself. I got up then left. I hope Diego would stop being a prick since I spared his stupid friends life.

"Sooo what do you guys wanna do, the Fright Fest thingy starts at 8." I said to them, entering the hall or whatever this open space of room is called.

"What is Fright Night anyway?" Tyler asked.

"Well, humans come into the haunted house and we'll have vampires scare them." I said. Everyone had confused expressions.

"I know, it's kind of stupid." I said plopping on the coach were Damon was.

"What really happy to stefan?" I whispered to him.

"He honestly did not want to come, let it go." Damon said dramatically.

Maybe I should just let it go.

"Let's play twister." Caroline said cheerfully, Jeremy had his arm around Bonnie. They are incredibly cute together.

Caroline went upstairs, and came back with a large ass twister Mat in her hands.

Oh boy, I wonder how this going to turn out.

elena's pov

We've been playing twister for a couple hours now and it's really fun. We have alcohol and we have Zara who is funny as hell and she's so pretty.

I wouldn't say I'm necessarily jealous of Zara but it seems like her and Damon are close. The way they laugh at each other's jokes and the way he looks at her when she speaks. Tyler has started to loosen up a little bit, he's not so moody and stiff as before. Bonnie is taking selfies with Jeremy, which is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Caroline was controlling the game and telling people which color to put their body part on.

But-I still think Tyler has feelings for Zara, maybe it's just in my head.

Zara and Damon were the last people in the game, none of them wanted to give up. They both seem competitive.

The were in a really awkward position, he was on top of her. They looked really uncomfortable, they wouldn't even give each other eye contact.

Since it was 7:30 I decided to let everyone know so we can get ready.

And because I was tired of watching Damon on top of Zara.

"Guys it's 7:30, I think we should get ready." I said.

"Yessss, this position is tiring." Zara said.

I'm glad she didn't enjoy it.

zara pov

I sprinted upstairs. I decided to take a shower. After that, I brushed my teeth, I decided to straighten my hair, so i did just that. After prepping my self I threw on a plain green t shirt with my shorts. The last thing I threw on was my white converse and I was ready to head downstairs.

I honestly hope no fishy shit happens tonight because they always do.

-

Lol fishy shit?

Ik I'm dumb.