ren

Zara's best friend Ren is in the header above. Who is obviously played by Blake Lively.

zara pov

I've spent a week in this hell hole. I wasn't aloud to leave until I mastered my powers and learned how to control it. Elijah was watching over Nik and Rebekah was watching over me to make sure none of us would go and kill Davina. I'm not going to kill her but Rebekah doesn't really believe me, which is understandable because revenge is my middle name. I know for sure that if klaus Doesn't kill Davina he will punish her, either way in klaus's head she needs to feel some type of punishment. Shes like 16, I think Klaus should let it go

All day I've been looking in Ester's spell books so I can master and control my powers. It's really weird being a witch and a vampire, I get to throw people across the room and heart peoples heads with my mind, at least that's what I think I'm doing. Even though I'm a hybrid, I'm still not as strong as an original which is fine with me. I learned how to control wether or not my mom could come in contact with me. Truth is since I didn't know how to control my powers, it was easy for her to enter my mind but now since I've got the gist of it, she won't be a problem anymore. I actually felt sad because the one time I get to see my mother she trying to kill me. It was weird seeing her, it was like no one else was in the room. She had me in like a dream but I knew it was a trance and i knew Rebekah, Elijah and klaus were still in the room so I shouted their names hoping they would catch on to what was happening to me.

In all honesty, I think that she was forced to help my mother, since my mom was like the elder. I wouldn't think to tell klaus because he would get all mad and say I'm defending her.

For Klaus, he has been tensed and upset for the past week now. He watches over me like a hawk, which I don't mind because I like that side of him. The nice side I like to call it.

"Ahhh per ummm ma fa-" I said trying to do this stupid spell until klaus interrupted me. I was in this huge ass library with over a million books.

"How's it going love?" He said with a smile.

"Good, just trying to do this stupid spell." I said staring hard at this stupid spell book in front of me.

"You can always go to Bonnie." He said with a smirk. I knew exactly what he was doing, he wanted a good excuse to take a visit to Mystic Falls to see Caroline.

"Can you be anymore obvious?" I asked while laughing.

"I don't know what your talking about." He said flopping on the couch beside me.

"It's either Genebitch or Caroline." I said studying his face.

Right on cue Genevieve walks in with the fakest smile I have ever seen. She sits on klaus's lap then gives him a kiss on the lips.

"Ughhhh why is she here?" I asked focusing on my book.

"I'm going to help you." She said and I almost choked.

"Yeah, and I'm beyonce." I said right after her statement, there's no way in hell I'm letting her help me.

"I'm serious, I've heard about what you've become and I want to help." She said looking serious.

"I rather die, be born again, die, be born again, then die again and be born again then for you to help me." I said still trying to focus on the spell book infront of me once again.

All of sudden the book was ripped out of my hand and tossed to the ground. I looked up slowly realizing that Genevieve did it, without even having to touch the book. My reflex got the best of me and I punched her in the face. She fell back clutching her nose.

Whoops I thought.

Klaus immediately ran to her aid.

"Like I said, I don't need your help." I spat. Then I walked out of the library and into the center of the quarter. Rebekah was out there talking to Marcel.

"Nice hit." Rebekah said while smirking.

"You don't like her either?" I said flopping on the couch.

"Nope." She said. Marcel looked tensed. Am I that intimidating, for god sakes I'm wearing a onesie.

"How is Davina?" I asked. Marcel seemed shocked at first but answered.

"She's m okay, I-I know what she did was wrong but don't kill her." He said looking serious.

"It's not me you have to worry about." I said then grabbed an apple and left.

Honestly it's not me he needs to worry about, it's klaus. I would never kill someone whose not even half my age.

As I was walking I thought I heard somebody calling my name. The voice sounded so familiar but I thought it was all I'm my head. When I started back walking I heard the faint sound again.

"Bitch!" The voice said which was all I needed to hear to know that it was my bestfriend.

"REN!" I said turning around and gasping at how different she looked.

"ZARA!" she screamed with the biggest smile in her face.

I can't believe it's her, I haven't seen her in a century.

-