Fright Fest

zara pov ✓

"Zara, I'm going to need you to be one of the instructors." Elijah said.

"A what?" I asked. The Quarter looked creepy as hell and there were a whole bunch of vampires slouching around.

I'm guessing they were waiting for the humans to come in. When Klaus,Elijah and Rebekah came it was sort of awkward because the last time they were in Mystic Falls they weren't so nice. The weird part is, klaus ignored Caroline. Tyler didn't even acknowledge Klaus. And It seemed like Elijah got along with everyone else.

Rebekah and Damon had this insult each other kind of relationship. Diego Finally opened the doors allowing the Fright Fest To begin.

"You have to guide a group of humans around the house." He said.

Hell Noooooo, I'm not doing that shit.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because we ran out of other vampires." He said giving me a pec on the forehead and walking away.

So I basically have to walk humans around, pretending to be a vampire while I show them around this huge ass mansion.

Okay so I guess I won't be chilling out with Bons, Caroline and Elena tonight.

I walked to a group of children that were tall as hell, they must be high schoolers.

"Hey, Welcome to the Originals House." I said. The two boys in the back were winking at me. While the two other girls were looking at me up and down.

So basically the theme of the Fright Fest is The originals. It talks about the tale of the 3 powerful vampires on earth, since these people are humans they are not really going to buy this shit. It's just suppose to scare them.

Rebekah did not want to participate in this crap so she's just drinking booze and scaring humans. Elijah and Klaus have to sit on the thrones that's placed in the center of the house. People can come up to them and ask them questions I guess.

"Soooooo... I'm going to show you guys around the house." I said to them.

"How old are you guys?" I asked while leading them to the underground tunnel.

"Old enough for you." One of the boys said, and his friends laughed.

"Ha, ha." I said being sarcastic.

"Here is where they would store un loyal vampires." I said. At the moment there was vampires moaning and begging to be released, good thing none of them believed it.

"This is so creepy." One of the girls said. They walked around taking in the tunnel.

As we were leaving and heading down to the library Marcel popped up, scaring the teenagers.

I grabbed his neck, pinning my him on the wall because he kind of scared me a little.

"What do you want?" I asked, letting go of his neck.

"Just scaring a few humans." He said with a smile.

"You guys wanna see a cool trick?" I asked looking at them. They shook there head eagerly.

I snapped his neck, they gasped but realized it was fake, even though it really wasn't. As we walked back in to the center of the house I spotted Damon. he walked over toward me, handing me a cocktail.

"You look like you can use this." He said and I gladly accepted it. I gulped down all the contents, pushed it back in Damon's hands and directed my group over to the library.

"This is the biggest library in he the French Quarter. Has over a million books." I said allowing them to enter.

"Don't touch." I said to the brunette girl. She actually didn't listen which made me really pissed.

"Did you not hear me?" I asked. The other boys were oooooing and ahhhhing at the situation.

"Its just a book." Her other blonde friend said to me.

"Just don't touch anything." I spat.

"Whoops." She said knocking the books off the bookshelf. I walked up to her slapping her across her face.

"Whoops, maybe you should listen to me next time." I said.

Rebekah walked in soon after.

"Nice hit, she was a bitch." She said.

They all stared up at Rebekah in awe because she was one of the Originals that the theme was about.

"Okay, okay take your friends and get out of here." Rebekah said, shooing them out of the house. One of the boys came up to me, handing me a piece of paper.

...Which had his number, no thank you was all I could think of. I just threw the paper on the floor drooping my hands around Rebekah's shoulders.

Those group of teenagers were crazy and ridiculous.

As we entered the center of the mansion, all I saw were people dancing, tons of red cups and loud music blasting my ear drums out.

"What should we do first?" I asked Rebekah as we stood in front of the dancing crowd.

"The bar." She said.

"The bar it is." I said ass I printed towards the bar.

This is going to be a long ass night.

-
Comments?