A Ripper

Hope you likey this chapter. Comment your opinions about my story.

I forgot to watch The Originals, but I know that klaus is weak because on the season finale those stupid werewolves and Genevieve scammed him. I cried at the season 1 episode 22 of the originals, poor Hayley had to give up little baby hope, but... Giving the child to Rebekah was the most heart warming part.❤️

zara pov

"I couldn't agree more." Elijah said with his hands dangling over my shoulders.

As much as I want to kill those witches that did this to me, I know it's going to cause more drama then there already is.

"They wanted my blood to bring my mother back." I said alittle above a whisper. Klaus head whipped around looking at me with an intense gaze.

"So it was true." Klaus spat, pacing around once again.

"This is crazy." Rebekah said running her fingers through her hair.

"Anything else?" Elijah asked taking his hands off of my shoulders.

"I didn't really practice any spells." I said trying to lighten the mood but failing miserably. Klaus just scoffed like I expected he would.

"We need more vampires." Klaus said taking his phone out of his pockets and leaving.

"How are they able to bring her back so easily?" Elijah asked pacing around aswell.

"I have no idea." Rebekah said.

"Now, do you believe us when we say it is imperative for you to practice your spells?!" Rebekah hissed.

Honestly they sounded just like parents right now. It's nice having two dads and a mom that slept with the guys I used to fancy.

"Yessss." I said dramatically.

After about a couple of hours of investigating the stupid warehouse that I've been in for 3 days, we stopped by the church to see if little old Davina had anything to do with my kidnap.

"Knock knock love, open up." Klaus said in a mocking tone. I heard Davina moan from the other side of the door.

My eyes were beginning to turn red, my fangs were coming out and my veins under my eyes were tingling, I'm guessing Elijah noticed because he pulled me to the side while klaus and Rebekah walked into the attic to speak to Davina.

"What's wrong with you?" Elijah asked palming both sides of my cheeks with his palms, studying my eyes.

"I-I n-need B-blood." I whispered. I haven't drunk any in so long, I feel like I'll attack anyone for their blood. At this point I wasn't looking at Elijah's hazel brown eyes, I was to focused on blood.

"Zara, look at me, look at me." He whispered turning my chin towards his face. He bit down on his wrist motioning his wrist towards my mouth. My senses go the best of me and I bit down and started sucking.

But soon after I began to choke up his blood. Why can't I drink his blood? This is actually the first time drinking an originals blood and I can't digest it.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked
looking at Elijah and coughing.

"I don't know." he replied with a distant expression on his face.

My urge for thirst became more and more aggressive after my body rejected his blood, and I advanced through the attic doors, were I knew I could get a good meal.

Davina.

"Zara no." Elijah said coming up and standing insanely close to my back. I just shrugged him off because lust was crowding my judgement.

"Meets cut to the chase, you want me dead don't you?" I asked Davina, her eyebrows were furrowed. She was probably wondering why I was so blunt.

"I-" she began but I cut her off.
"Exactly, so I'm thirsty, you deserve to die So we both can benefit from this." I said slurring my words.

"Zara?" Rebekah called, confused at my hostility. I was becoming so impatient so I lunged towards Davina, puncturing my fangs Into her neck Immediatly. I felt klaus warms hands around my waist trying to pry my body off of hers.

"Let go o-of me!" I yelled, squirming in his grip. I was getting ready to dip my fangs in his neck but her reframed me.

"Zara, you need to calm down." He hissed. All I saw was worrying his eyes.
Since I wasn't cooperating I'm guessing he cracked my neck because that's what it felt like and that was the last thing I remember.

ĸlaυѕ pov

What the hell happened tonight. Those bloody witches probably did something to her because she would never attack someone that never did anything to her and she does not talk like that. All I saw where lust in her eyes, the way she was downing Davina blood was like a ripper, and Zara is not that kind of vampire.

I ended up cracking her neck because she wouldn't listen. Me, Rebekah and Elijah are planning on doing blood tests on her to see if she was straight. I totally forgot that Hayley is coming back home tonight from the Bureau tonight, which adds more to the tensions because Hayley doesn't really know all the stuff that goes down between all of us. I told Elijah and Hayley that I would bring Zara home and they could just go back to the quarter to set everything up for her examination. I kept checking through the rear view mirror to make sure she was okay. Her dark brown hair cascaded over my leather seats and she had a drip of blood at the side of her lip.

I honestly hope that she's okay, because if anything happens to her I don't know if I could live with myself.

elιjaн pov

"What do you think happen to Zara tonight?" Rebekah asked as we entered the quarter.

"This has witches written all over it." I said.

"I'm not going to be apart of this stupid war, Elijah." Rebekah said eyeing me intensely.

"They tried to get to us by using Zara and that's not okay." I hissed.

"Those witches need to pay, they almost killed her, Us and possibly the whole vampire race today." I spat.

"I know." She whispered.

Through the doors came Marcel with an army of vampires behind him. I was confused, the vampires looked ready and hard.

"When does the war begin?" Marcel asked with a smirk.

-

What do you think of my chapters?