a dares a dare

zara pov

"What do you want Damon?" I asked annoyed. Why the hell did he follow me out here?

"You better not tell her about anything between us." He spat. Coming out from behind a tree.

"Why would I do that?" I asked.

"Because when you get drunk you become all blabber mouth." He said.

"I do not. Is there anything else?" I asked annoyed.

"I mean it. If you tell her anything I will rip your throat out myself." He spat while his face was nearly brushing mines. Then he left. You have got to be kidding me, Why does he hate me so much? But honestly, I'm not gonna let Damon ruin my chance at fun. So I decided to brush it off and I began walking towards dorm 38A and knocked.

"Heyyyy! Zara's here guys!" Elena yelled. Wow she already seemed drunk.

"Woah there. Are you drunk?" I asked laughing.

"Maybe a little." She said with a grin. When I walked inside it was a huge mess.

Tequila bottles everywhere, girly magazines splatter everywhere and a twister mat on the floor. Caroline ran up to me snatching the liquor bottle out of my hand. Bonnie seemed like the only sane one.

"I know...their crazy." She said with a grin.

"Their not crazy their just...hyper." I said laughing.

Elena soon after ended our conversation.

"Trruthh or darrrre." Elena asked sounding drunk.

"Dare." I said sounding confident.

"I darreee you to kiss tyler." She said.

"What?! " me and Caroline said in unison.

"Kiss Tyler." She said with a grin. "Haven't you seen the way he looks at your ass." She said smiling. Caroline got up and left the room.

"Really Elena?" Bonnie asked then following after Caroline.

"I screwed up didn't I?" Elena asked looking sad.

"Well..." I trailed off.

"I thought she was over him." She said.

"Lets hope she's okay." I said.

After a while, Caroline stormed in with Bonnie. Me and Elena perked up.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. Are you ready to do your dare Zara?" She asked with a smirk.

"What?" I asked confused. I'm not kissing tyler.

"Kiss Tyler silly." She said laughing.

"I'm not kissing tyler." I said.

"You have to." She said.

"Caroline you just stormed out cause you herd his name, obviously you still have feelings." I said curiosly.

"If you kiss him it will help me move forward and I walked out because he doesn't want to have anything to do with me and it makes me emotional okay?" She said harsher.

"Are you sure?" Bonnie asked sounding concerned.

"Yesssss know let's go or your going to have to face a penalty because you didn't follow through Zara. Are u in?" Caroline asked.

"Okayyy." I said sounding annoyed. Then we all headed to the parking lot and hopped in Caroline's car.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Elena asked Caroline sounding concerned.

She should be asking me this! I'm the one who has to kiss tyler.

"A dares a dare." Caroline said.

After a while we pulled up at the Lockwood house. We hoped out of the car and Caroline knocked on the door. The only reason why Caroline's acting so brave is because she is half drunk. I on the other hand was nervous I can't just kiss Tyler.

"Heyyyy what are you guys doing here?" Tyler asked confused.

"Uhhhh...Zara has to spend the night." Caroline said.

"What?" I asked confused they never said I had to spend the night with him.

"Okay." Tyler said way to fast.

"Byyee and remember what we talked about." Caroline said sounding too happy. I cannot believe this, it is 1 o clock in the morning. Elena and Bonnie gave me apologetic looks while eventually heading back to the car leaving me and tyler.

"It's cold come in." He gestured me in his house.

"Thanks." I said awkwardly.

"It's a dare isn't it?" He asked after closing the door. How the hell did he know?

"How did you know?" I asked curiously.

"They always do stupid dares at their sleep overs and when u fail Caroline gives you some stupid penalty." He says rolling his eyes.

"Oh wow." I said smiling.

"What's the dare?" He asked inching closer to me and making my breath hitch.

"I'm s-supposed to k-kiss you." I said getting nervous-

Then suddenly Tyler's lips crashed into mines and this time I didn't pull away.

-

Tyler kissed Zara.😮

Shit really just got real again!