3rd anniversay part 2

Start from the beginning

Laura then took me into holister.

"You need these." Laura said holding up tight pink boxers.

"I thought I had enough pairs of boxers." I said.

"Ross you only have two pairs." Laura said.

"Ok fine."

I ended up getting 3 pairs of shirts, 4 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of shorts, and 6 pairs of boxers. Luckily, it only took 13 minutes.

"I'm bored lets go home!" Laura said and I laughed.

"Damn, we were only here for about 15 minutes." I said.

"I want to do something we both like." Laura said.

"Your sweet." I said and Laura giggled.

"Well today will be unforgettable." I said and Laura smiled.

"Well, how would you like to go on a walk?" I asked and Laura smiled.

"I would love to."

We then dropped the clothes I bought at home and Laura and started walking to the park.

"Your so beautiful!" I said grabbing Laura's hand and she giggled.

"Why are you so sweet?!" Laura asked so I stopped walking and held her hand.

"Laura, it's just because your beautiful! Everything I say is true. Your beautiful, smart, talented, amazing, and so much more! I love you, baby!" I said and tears started coming down Laura's face so I pulled her into a hug.

"R-rossy, I-I love y-you!" Laura said in tears and I smiled.

Laura then pulled away and I wiped her tears away.

"Beautiful." I said and Laura smiled.

When we walked to the park Laura smiled looking at the toddlers.

"Rossy, the little kids are so cute!" Laura said and I smiled wrapping my arms around her waist.

We then kept walking towards the mini waterfall but what Laura didn't know is there is a surprise.

"Ross, do you hear that?" Laura asked hearing violin music.

"Nope." I lied.

"Oh."

All of a sudden Laura saw a mini red carpet and there were roses.

"Rossy, what is this?" Laura asked with a big smile.

"Follow the path." I said and Laura smiled. I then took her hand ad we walked to the end and Laura put a hand over her mouth.

"Oh My God!!!!" Laura said and I smiled.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"It's so beautiful I'm going to cry!" Laura said looking at the stage to see R5 was on except me, there were guys playing sweet violin music, and there was a gigantic screen showing all these old pictures of Laura and I and some with Romeo. Also, there was a big food table and Riker, Rocky, and ratliff were wearing tuxes and Rydel was wearing a dress.

Tears started coming down Laura's eyes.

"Rossy, this is so sweet! Thank you." Laura said and I smiled wiping her tears.

"I wrote a song for you." I said making more happy tears come down Laura's face.

"It's called if I can't be with you." I said getting on stage with R5.

(Pretend that Ross wrote that song for Laura instead of R5 writing it)

The band then slowly started.