Rebel opened the door, moving out the way for Drew and me to enter first. Drew carried me to the closest bathroom downstairs and gently sat me down on the countertop. I just kept looking down, trying not to make eye contact with him, sensing the awkward aura around us. He was looking through the cabinets, trying to find some alcohol. I noticed that he found some cotton balls but not rubbing alcohol. He left the bathroom, I'm assuming to go find the rubber alcohol elsewhere. 

Did we even bring rubbing alcohol? Maybe Rebel has some from before he mentioned he used to live here. 

Drew came back with the rubbing alcohol in his hand. He came closer to me and reaching over for the cotton balls bag. He grabbed one of the cotton balls, drenching it in rubbing alcohol and placing the bottle down next to me. 

"Move your hair," he asked, trying to move some of my hair with his fingers. He lightly placed the cotton balls on the opened wounds. I couldn't help but squint and whine during the process. 

"Owww," I let out trying to back away. He gently grabbed my cheeks and pulled it closer to his hand. 

"If you keep moving, it will just last longer," Drew said, blowing on them to ease the discomfort. I felt so close to him that my breath hitched. I'm almost afraid he might take this chance to plant one on me. It's admirable that he still doesn't want to hurt me when I wasn't afraid to hurt him. He stroked my cheek softly, checking my face to see if he got everything. I felt my heart beat faster when his eyes stared deep into mine. For a moment I almost forgot where we were.   

"Okay, time to take your shirt off," he raised his eyebrow while smirking. 

I wrapped my arms over my body. "No! I can disinfect that myself," I protested, shaking my head. 

"How will you get the ones on your back?" he questioned, throwing the cotton ball up in the air and catching it.  

"Ugh fine," I jump down from the counter and unbuttoned my shirt. After removing my shirt, it left me in my purple laced bra, feeling my cheeks beaming with heat. No one has seen me in my bra before and out of everyone Drew is the first one. 

"Wow," he said, eyeing my breasts. "Next time wear something sexier," he chuckled, grabbing a new cotton ball from the bag and dousing it rubbing alcohol. 

"Just hurry," I rolled my eyes in annoyance. 

He did the same routine, placing the cotton balls on me, and blowing on them to ease the pain afterward. The wound on my stomach was almost healed, I guess the regeneration was focused on this wound.

"Okay, I think we all done now," he said shooting the cotton balls into the garbage like it was a basketball basket. "Should I put a bandage?"

"I suppose," I murmured. He placed little bandages all around my face and back. When I looked into the mirror, bandages were all over my forehead and chin. 

"There," he said placing the last one on my wrist right under his name. "You still look cute, Princess, even with all the dirt in your hair," he winked and left the bathroom. Oh, how embarrassing! I locked the bathroom door and got ready to take a long warm shower.

////////

"Are you hungry?" Rebel asked.

"Yes, very!" Drew shouted. 

I'm starving, but I felt guilty for being able to eat while Lucas was still there. He could be getting tortured right now because I escaped. The man could be releasing his anger on him as I lay in my warm bed, I can't help but miss the feeling of his body next to mine. The tears unleashed from eyes onto my pillow. All I wanted was to go back and save him from any more trouble. I can't do anything until I have him next to me.

"Imogen the food is ready!" Rebel shouted which faintly reached the second floor. I just stayed in my warm bed reliving old memories in my mind. All of a sudden, my door slammed opened, scaring me half to death.  

"Princess, come eat," his husky voice said. I heard his footsteps coming towards my bed and sitting down next to me. "Why are you crying?"

"Why else would I be?" I sobbed, gripping onto my pillow tighter.

"Princess he's fine," he said moving my hair behind my ear.

"How do you know? He could be dead for all we know," I whimpered.

"I promise I'm going to get him back, okay?" He sighed. "Now please come and eat." 

I sighed, drying the tears from my face. I dragged my legs out of the bed onto the wooden floor, slipping them into my slippers. The smell of delicious beef wafted through the room, causing my mouth to water. 

Could this be beef tacos? How did Rebel know that's my favorite? 

"It's tacos," Drew said walking down with me. "It's your favorite, right?"

"Yeah, how did you know?" I questioned.

He rubbed the back of his neck, "You mention it once in class," he said.

He was right; I mentioned it once in eight grade during Spanish class. That was almost three years ago. 

How could he even remember? I don't even remember what I did last week. I don't even remember him being in my class. The only class I remember that we shared was English during freshman year. 

"Thanks, Rebel!" I smiled and sat down in front of three tacos. I'm so hungry, my stomach will be able to consume all the tacos in one bite. Usually, I could barely eat two tacos, but tonight I will eat them all. The dining table was covered in white cloth, long enough to fit ten individuals. On the table was a mountain of tacos and an empty plate for me. 

How did Rebel not feel lonely eating at this vast table? 

My eyes watched Drew leave the dining room and entered the kitchen. I was trying to listen to his conversation with Rebel, but they were being oddly quiet. Suddenly, the door slammed loudly, along with a lot of locks. I dropped my taco mid-bite, running towards the front door to see Rebel and Drew getting in the black truck. I kept trying to pull the door open, but the latches kept me from succeeding.

"Open the door!" I shouted, banging on the wooden door.

"Sorry, Princess, you're too weak to join us but don't worry Lucas will be back." Drew gave me a thumbs up and sat down in the truck.

"How dare you guys do that to me?" I sighed, my back slid down the length of the door in defeat. I want to be able to go help. I felt so useless staying here, even if they are doing it for me to heal. I just hope they all come back in one piece.

How did you feel about this chapter?? Hopefully made you happy :)

Are you happy they going back to get Lucas?   

Also, please leave a comment on what team you are if you want, of course!

#TeamLucas

#TeamDrew

Love you guys! Thanks for reading my book and leaving for a vote!!!!