Chapter 17: You Are To Never Diss A Friend's Boyfriend...

Chapter 17: YOU ARE TO NEVER DISS A FRIEND’S BOYFRIEND EXCEPT TO AGREE LIGHTLY OR NOD WHEN SHE SAYS HE’S BEING AN ASSHOLD. IN MOST CASES IT IS EASIER TO NOD.

EXCEPTION: IF A GUY CHEATED OR DUMPED YOUR FRIEND IS IT EXCEPTIONAL FOR YOU TO CLAIM HE ISN’T GOOD ENOUGH, AND THAT SHE DESERVES BETTER AS WELL AS REMINDING HER THAT HE WAS AN ASSHOLE ANYWAY.

Seeing Harry walking towards me with his arms open wide holding a dozen red roses made my heart melt. I let go of Athena and started to walk towards him but as soon as my feet started moving I couldn’t seem to get to him fast enough. I started running within the last few yards from him until I was close enough to jump and have him catch me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hoisted me up in the air. Giggling I locked my arms around his neck. He leaned forward pressing his forehead to mine, “Are you surprised?”

I laughed even harder, “Harry, surprised doesn’t even begin to cover it!” He smiled at me and after a month of not seeing each other in person he kissed me.

This kiss seemed to have been fueled by something deep because after a couple of moments Athena yelled over, “Hey you two stop that and let’s take some pictures!”

I pulled apart from Harry and turned to give my best friend a pointed look. “Athena do I give you shit for kissing you’re boyfriend around me? No I don’t now let me enjoy this moment!”

“Fine but make it quick we don’t want to be late to the dance.”

I gave Harry another quick kiss and whispered in his ear, “Now put me down so we can take actual pictures.”

He placed me back on the ground but refused to completely let go of me. He held tight to my hand while I started to walk back over to my friends smiling. Right before we got to them I gave Harry’s hand a small squeeze and smiled up at him.

Athena was smiling at us, “Well hello Harry nice of you to join us.”

He started laughing as well and let go of my hand to hug her, “What can I say Athena I like to make an entrance.”

I looked between my best friend and my boyfriend until it finally dawned on me, “What the hell Athena you knew he was coming and didn’t tell me?!”

“He told me the other week that he was going to try and come but I didn’t know he was actually going to make it until yesterday when he called me and told me.”

“If I wasn’t extremely happy I would kill you right now!” I went and hugged my best friend giggling. “Damn you! Why can’t I hold a grudge?”

“Because you love me and would be lost without me!”

I laughed at pushed her lightly smiling. Harry had gone and introduced himself to all of my other friends and was back by my side. “Oh Athena I have a surprise for you!”

“Really Harry what is it? Backstage passes to a sold out concert?”

“No it’s something even better and it should be here at any moment.”

Athena and I looked at Harry confused until we heard a crash coming from inside the house. We ran inside and came face to face with Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn; they all had huge smiles on their faces after a moment they all screamed out, “Surprise!” I started laughing and went to hug each of the boys.

“What are y’all doing here?”

Louis walked over to Harry threw his arm around him, “We had to see our little Harry off to his first homecoming dance.” Harry smacked him while the rest of us laughed.

I looked to Athena who hadn’t moved since we had walked in to see the boys. Her jaw had dropped while her hands where in tight fists. I let go of Niall who I was still hugging and walked over to her. Softly I pleaded, “Athena please try and be nice.”