Exceprt ffrom Sugarscape

Excerpt from sugarscape:

Not even two weeks ago we saw a love feast take place between Harry Styles and his current girlfriend Ella Poore. They were seen all over London holding hands, stealing kisses, and just being all around adorable together. Could it be that our Hazza is getting serious about a girl? It appears so, Harry not only introduced her to Liam’s GF, Nathalia, but he also took her home to meet his mum. (how sweet is that?) Liam’s GF of 3 months even took Harry’s girl shopping; no doubt that she was shown all the top places to shop in London.

While Elarry was going around being all adorable together we also saw none other than our little Niall getting cozy with a girl who has been identified as Isabelle (Izzy) Taylor. Izzy is best friends with non-other than Ella Poor, coincidence we think not. Izzy and Niall were seen not only out and about with the entire 1D + GF group but also sneaking away for a quick trip to Ireland. While this couple seems to keep the PDA to a minimum we can’t help but ahh at the few sweet moments captured between the two of them. Our favorite picture of the couple is one of Izzy looking lovingly at Niall as he attempts to carry both of their bags through the airport. Niall you are quite a sweet boyfriend we must say!

Niall has made no comment about his love life but if from what we are seeing on both of their twitters isn’t enough proof, to convince you, take a look at what Ella posted herself,

“@EllaPoore: @Niall_Offical tried to teach two lazy bums how to ‘Horan’ jump…it didn’t end well…” (See the photo that was posted along with that tweet)

Both Ella and Izzy are back state side, and have been for a few weeks, finishing out their high school diplomas. Both boys have asked fans to give the girls some space at home so they can focus on their education. (Aren’t they just the sweetest boyfriends in the world?!) If it turns out to not work out for these happy couples we know two people (us) who would love to be a part of the 1D family.

Well Scapers what do you think of these 1D romances? Do you ship Nizzy and Elarry? Leave your comments below and let us know what you think!

(A/N) hey everyone go check out my new fanfic Summer Love! I am going to start uploading chapters after the New Year!  http://www.wattpad.com/10361749-summer-love but in the mean time vote/comment/fan!!

Love yea babes!! ;P