Chapter 28: "I Have A Boyfriend" Is...

Chapter 28: “I HAVE A BOYFRIEND” IS A COMPLETELY ACCEPTABLE WAY OF TURNING A GUY DOWN, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE TO LIE ABOUT IT. FRIENDS WHEN QUESTIONED MUST ALWAYS BACK YOU UP ON THIS AND ‘PLAY ALONG’

I went running into the bedroom I had come out of an hour ago. I swung open the door and flipped on the light switch. “Harry!” He went flying off of the bed landing on the floor, watching him fall caused me to start laughing. When he hit the floor I let out of a, “Sorry!” I walked over to Harry and helped him up off of the floor.

Smiling at me he pulled me down onto the bed. He pulled me close to his side wrapping his arm around me causing our faces to become inches apart. After a moment of him staring at me he smiled. “Good morning Ella.”

“Morning, Harry.” He kissed me and rolled us causing him to land on top of me.

He stopped kissing me and smiled. “Now that I am awake what can I do for you?”

“I want you to tell me why you didn’t stop me from getting not one but three tattoos last night!”

Harry started laughing, “Love, you insisted I get a tattoo as well.”

“Really are you sure?”

“Pretty sure.” He rolled off from me and pulled off his shirt. I scanned his chest looking for his new tattoo. I looked across his chest then down his arms. My eyes stopped on a bunch of dots and dashes wrapping around his bicep. I ran my hand over the new tattoo.

“Harry, why do you have a tattoo in Morse code?”

“Because it looks awesome, that’s why.”

“You’re so pathetic now tell me what it means!”

He looked me straight in the eyes and smiled, “Forever.”

I felt tears gathering in my eyes. “Harry, that is so sweet!” I leaned over to kiss him until finally Harry pulled me on top of him. His lips set a blazing tail down my neck while his hands went to the hem of my shirt.

After he kissed down and up my neck then finally whispered in my ear, “I take it you don’t know what else you got? Well do you want to know?” I nodded my head which Harry took permission to pull my shirt off over my head. When he did this he left me sitting on top of his waist in just my pink and purple stripped pajama shorts and my bra.

“Harry what are you doing?”

“Why are you shy now?”

I blushed and looked down she he wouldn’t be able to see. Harry ran his hands from around my hips and up my ribcage stopping right underneath my bra. He lightly kissed the spot and smiled. I looked at where he had just kissed and saw a small infinity symbol. I could feel the tears gathering in my eyes.

Harry looked up from the tattoo and captured my lips with his own. “Forever, I love you Ella.”

I couldn’t stop the stream of tears coming from my eyes. I looked at him and smiled; I grabbed onto him and kissed him for all I was worth. Without telling him I loved him we continued kissing.

***

Lying in bed wrapped up in Harry’s strong embrace I let out a loud sigh as I took a look at the bedside clock. “We really need to get out of bed, don’t we?” Harry let out a small groan as I climbed out of bed.

“No! Come back.”

“Harry, it is 12:30 we can’t spend all day lying in bed.”

“Yes we can.”

“No we really can’t Harry I am going home tomorrow remember?”

Harry sat up in bed and made a face at me. “Fine! Get dressed we are going out.”