Chapter 11: Stop Being The 'Me Too!' Girl...

(A/N) hola babes sorry this is so late today but I have been partaking in the Bring1DtoUS all day long.  So I hope you enjoy this and can anyone guess where I am from? If you win I will write a character in your honor! Well that is all for now so vote/comment/fan! thanks babes and remember people on the street are the cool people!

much love babes!

@Babyberrybug

p.s. I am going back and dedicating chapters to people!

Chapter 11: STOP BEING THE “ME TOO!” GIRL IF YOUR FRIEND IS TELLING A STORY, STOP STEALING HER THUNDER- AND HER STORY- BY CONSTANTLY TRYING TO ONE-UP HER. FOR EXAMPLE:

GIRL 1: I HAD A HORRIBLE DAY. MY FLAT IRON BROKE IN THE MIDDLE OF STRAIGHTENING, I DROPPED MY BRAND NEW BOTTLE OF BURBERY TOUCH ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR, I MISSED THE BUS BY TWO SECONDS AND WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL, MY TEACHER YELLED AT ME FOR SOMETHING SALLY DID, I GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH JASON OVER WHOSE FAMILY WE’RE SPENDING THANKSGIVING WITH.

GIRL 2: OH THAT’S HORRIBLE. THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME TODAY, ONLY I STEPPED IN GUM ON THE SUBWAY PLATFORM TOO. AND WHEN I WENT TO SCRAPE IT OFF, I TRIPPED AND RIPPED MY STOCKING AND IT REMINDED MEOF THE TIME I WAS AT MY EX-BOYFRIEND’S PLACE FOR CHRISTMAS…

I looked around the room no one had said anything to Liam they all just sat there full of shock until Athena got up to get the magazine and was flipping through it. I got off of Harry and walked to her grabbing Izzy’s frozen hand on my way. “So what do they have to say about us?”

Athena looked up, “Um nothing much just that three girls were seen hanging around One Direction recently.” I let out a breath that I didn’t even know I was holding.

I then turned to face to boys and asked, “So what are we going to do about this?”

Harry and Zayn walked over to us and yanked the magazine out of our hands. “Don’t bother reading that rubbish.”

Nodding our heads I looked up at Harry and smiled at him when he leaned down to lightly brush his lips on mine. He pulled away too quickly for my liking and my face fell into a pout which caused him to laugh lightly. Everyone else had gone back into the living room where the food was waiting for us. Athena walked around the corner and yelled over her shoulder, “Come on love bird’s dinner is here!” Shaking my head Harry grabbed my hand and walked us back to the others.

After eating a combination of pasta, pizza, and a couple of bites of Harry’s burger I was officially full. I had never eaten so much in my life but when I had first seen the food I was convinced that we could in no way eat all of that food, but we were somehow able to. Louis had eagerly put the movie in once we were all settled in with our food. Harry Potter had just become my new all-time favorite movie all because I was watching it with my two best friends and five new friends too. Izzy got up from her spot next to Niall and announced, “Athena Ella its 11:30 we should start heading home.” I got up nodding my head while wondering how time had passed so damn quickly. I grabbed my heels and didn’t bother slipping them on.

The boys got up to walk us to the door and I asked, “Athena what are we doing tomorrow?”

“Um we are going to the rescheduled Cotton Bowl game remember?”

“Well shit your right that’s tomorrow!” The boys looked at us confused by our conversation.

“Hate to ask but what is a Cotton Bowl?” Liam asked.

Athena and I looked at each other than back at the boys they were serious they didn’t know what it was. “Well it’s a college football game.”

“U.S. football. Athena’s dad got the tickets for us because the school he went to is playing and it’s kind of a big deal for him.” I added as an afterthought to Athena’s explanation. Nodding their heads as they tried to make sense of what we were talking about.

“We have extra tickets my cousins couldn’t make it and my dad can’t get off of work he has a big case. Do you want to come?”

The boys looked at each other for a moment nodding their heads when Liam spoke up, “We would love to loves.”

“Sweet well the game starts at two so we will be here close to 11.”

“Oh and don’t forget wear orange and blue.” Athena and Izzy stepped into the elevator and were holding it open while I stepped up to Harry kissed his cheek then got on. “Thanks again boys today was fun.” I waved to them as and then the doors closed.

*The Next Morning*

Today we decided to take Athena’s car so she was driving while I was finishing putting on my makeup. I was wearing some bright blue denim shorts with an orange Florida Gator crop top that Athena had gotten me for Christmas. Maybe I was dressed a little inappropriately for a football game but I just didn’t care. Athena gave me so much shit about my outfit but she was wearing a white skirt and also while also wearing her blue Gator’s jersey that was sporting the number 15 on it for Tim Tebow. She has owned that jersey since he played there and wears it to every Florida game that she goes to. Something had come up with Izzy which translated to she was ditching us to hang with our schools Drill Team aka the slut team. It was really her loss but from how she and Niall had been acting around each other I definitely didn’t want to be the one to tell him she wasn’t coming today.

Athena pulled up to the boys hotel and Liam, Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Niall hopped in. Louis was wearing a blue stripped shirt, it seemed that he didn’t own anything other than strips. Liam was wearing a blue button up shirt while Niall was wearing an orange polo. Zayn had gone for a classic letterman jacket in blue, then there was Harry who was wearing a white button down shirt and a blue suit jacket. Looking them over they all looked like they were ready to preform rather than sit and watch a football game, and I couldn’t contain my laughter at this point. “What in God’s name are you wearing?!”

Niall looked around with a confused look, “Um blue and orange like you told us too. Remember?”

“You look like you’re going to a concert or show but not a football game! You guys are going to stick out even more than usual, especially you Harry!”

“Hey-”, Harry had a horrified look on his face.

“Ditch the jacket I’ll buy you a jersey or something.” I smiled at him.

The ride to the stadium was full of the boys asking us questions about the game and teams while Athena and I tried our best to answer them.