Chapter34: If A Friend Runs Off...

Chapter 34: IF A FRIEND RUNS OFF CRYING (TO THE TOILET FOR EXAMPLE) YOU MUST AT LEAST COUNT TO 10 BEFORE FOLLOWING HER...WE DO NOT WANT TO MAKE THE SITUATION A SOAP OPERA/ PROVE THE JUDGMENT THAT GIRLS ARE MELODRAMTIC

"Aunt Julie!" Izzy ran into her aunts arms and hugged her tightly. After they released I went to give her a hug also.

"Julie! What are you doing here?"

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming?!"

Julie started laughing as Izzy and I kept throwing questions at her. "Hello girls. How are y'all?"

Izzy and I looked at each other and smiled. "Good." She started laughing again.

"I swear I will never get used to the fact that you two are so similar." Izzy and I joined in with her laughing.

"What are you doing here Julie?"

"And why didn't you tell us we would have made plans!"

"Girls calm down. Now ask one at a time." Right after she said that Izzy and I both opened our mouths when the door we had just come out of opened and out came five boys.

"Ella! Izzy!" We turned around to see Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Louis clutching each other covered in sweat. We started laughing at the different expressions on their faces.

"Why did you two do that?" Niall asked.

"Didn't you say you wanted to be wax figures?"

"I know I heard that. What about you Talia?" Talia had just exited the door clutching her side from laughing. I sent her a subtle wink that she responded with a slight nod.

"Oh yea you guys totally said so. I remember and Liam do you really think I would lie to you?" She walked up to Liam and wrapped her arm around his waist and kissed his check. Smiling I pulled out my phone and took a quick picture of them.

Liam had the biggest smile on his face while Talia just looked completely smitten by him. I showed the picture to Izzy who smiled also and held her hands up into a heart. I leaned over to whisper to her, "I'll upload it later." She nodded her head.

After Talia let go of Liam he sighed and replied, "Fine you girls win this round but next time we won't go as easy on you."

"Says the guy who got killed in laser tag, or do we need to remind you of that also?" Izzy and I started laughing and high fived. Our laughter was only interrupted by Julie clearing her throat.

Izzy turned around and smiled at her aunt. "Oh! Right well boys and Talia this is my Aunt Julie. Aunt Julie this is everyone." The boys all smiled and waved hello while Talia stepped forward and shook Julie's hand.

"Well this really must be the famous bunch that I hear and read so many things about."

"Yes 'mam." Niall chirped almost at once.

"Well boys it certainly is wonderful to meet you. I really have heard so much about each and every one of you."

There was no way that Julie would tell them everything we had said to her. She wouldn't do that...I hope.

Harry walked over to me and wrapped me up in his arms and looked at Julie. "I hope you have only heard good things." I widened my eyes at Izzy and saw what I'm sure what was the same expression I had on my face as well. I looked back up at Harry and he had his mouth open to say something else so I did the only thing I knew to get him to shut up. I swung my arm hitting Harry in the stomach, I ended up hitting him a little harder than I meant to, causing him to buckle over in pain and land on the ground.