Chapter 36: No Girll Shall...

Chapter 36: NO GIRL SHALL BORROW AN ITEM OF CLOTHING WITHOUT ASKING THE CLOTHING OWNER'S PERMISSION, UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE MADE AN OFFICAL DECISION TO WAIVE THIS RULE IN THE CONTEXT OF THEIR FRIENDSHIP

"Ella!" I looked up from the table and saw Izzy bursting through the hospitals automatic doors.

I stood up from the table and went running into her arms. "Izzy!" I threw my arms around her neck and pulled her tightly into a hug. "I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too but I wasn't gone that long."

We pulled apart but kept looking at each other. "You were gone a good four days. That is forever in my world. I had no one to talk too! It was just god awful."

"Hey I heard that Ella."

"Sorry Cynthia!" Izzy and I started laughing as Cynthia walked over to us. She pulled Izzy into a hug and started laughing with us as well.

"Well at least you're laughing again now maybe do you think you will eat something."

Izzy looked down at me with narrowed eyes. "What are you talking about Cynthia?"

"She hasn't eaten anything or slept since she got home."

"She is over exaggerating things. I'm fine I promise. Besides you are here now all is good."

"You got that right."

The three of us started laughing together. It was just like old times. I was pulled out of my happy bubble when my phone started ringing. I looked down and saw the picture Harry had taken one morning in London of the two of us while we were lying in bed. He had me pulled tight against his chest and he had the biggest smile on his face as he was kissing my cheek.

I picked up my phone smiling. "Hey you."

"Hey babe how are you?"

"Oh you know at the hospital, still. Izzy just got here and Cynthia is getting more coffee."

"Well tell Izzy that she better not tell you."

"What in the world are you talking about Harry?"

"Nothing."

"Okay if you are sure. So what's up?"

"Just got home from visiting my mum."

"Oh how is she?" Anne and I hadn't talked since the time we meet but the moment she heard about my brother she called Harry and had him tell me that, 'she was thinking of him and wishing him a speedy recovery'.

"She is good. She wanted me to inform you that she has totally forgotten your first visit and that next time you are in town that we all need to get together."

"Um sure why not." Izzy and Cynthia were walking back up to our table in the cafeteria holding a cup of coffee for me and two cups of tea. "Look Harry I have to go."

"Okay babe. I love you."

"Love you too H. I will talk to you later."

"Sounds like a plan. Oh and text me when you start unpacking I am pretty sure some of your stuff is still here."

I started laughing. "Will do now I really have to go, bye." I couldn't help but smile as I hung up the phone and placed it down on the table.

"What's got you all smiley?"

"You really have to ask that Cynthia it's obviously Harry. She only gets that look on her face after talking to him."

"She does make some funny faces based off of who she is talking too."