Chapter 14: When Out With The Ladies...

(A/N) Hello babes thanks for getting it over 2,000 reads! It made me so happy to see that!  I hope you like this chapter and remeber to vote/fan/comment!  If I finish the next chapter this weekend I will upload it!  Love you babes! ;)  Tell others about this story!

@Babyberrybug

Chapter 14: WHEN OUT WITH THE LADIES, IF GIRL #1 POINTS OUT A GUY SHE IS INTERESTED IN, GIRL #2 SHOULD AVOID MAKING A BEE-LINE OVER TO HIM TO GET HIS NUMBER FORHERSELF. SHOW SOME RESPECT.

I felt someone shaking my bed and laughing quietly, “Shh- you will wake her up.”

“Isn’t that the point?”

“Yes Harry but what you don’t know about your darling princess here is that she isn’t exactly a morning person until she has her cup of coffee.”

I groaned.

“Look what you did Harry you woke her up!”

“Look what I did you’re the one who started laughing!”

“Will you two please shut up?!” I opened my eyes and saw Athena and Harry standing over my bed smiling down at me.

“Morning Ella.” Athena smiled at me.

“Good morning, now what are y’all doing in my room at-” I picked up my phone from beside me and glanced at it, “-at 7:15?! What the fuck Athena who even let you in?”

“Your mum did.”

I faced palmed of course my mom would answer the door and send my best friend and Harry Styles up to my room to wake me up. “Um ok did you bring me coffee since you disrupted my slumber?”

“Really you think I would have let them wake you and me both up without coffee this early in the morning?”

I started laughing, “Your right I am sorry I even thought of that. Now that I am awake what do you guys want?”

Athena smiled at Harry and asked, “Should we tell her?”

“No she should get to suffer while the rest of us know. Now come on babe get up and get dressed we don’t want to be late and miss all the fun.”

“How can I get dressed when I don’t know where we are going?” I looked at Harry who was wearing a blue polo and khaki pants while Athena was wearing a white sundress with gladiator sandals.

“I will help you Ella darling.”

“Thanks Athena, now Harry get out so I can get dressed.” He quickly walked out of my room closing the door behind him. I unplugged my IPhone and climbed out of bed. I looked through my songs and finally landed on ‘I Want’.

Athena walks into my closet and as the songs first chords play she yells, “I still say this song would make a great duet.” Athena had been saying this for the past two years and she had continually tried to find guys who would sing it with her.

After I had put my contacts in and placed my hair in a high pony tail Athena came out of my closet holding a white crochet top and high wasted khaki shorts.

“Really Athena tell me where they are taking us.”

“Nope sorry babe but I will tell you this it is going to be so much fun! Now hurry up and finish getting ready I’ll be downstairs with the boys and your mother.” She was already walking out of my room when she reached the end of end of her sentence. What could my mother possibly say to them that would embarrass me? Not wanting to chance it I threw on the clothes Athena picked out as quickly as I possibly could and grabbed my makeup bag knowing that I would do it during the car ride, too where ever we were going. I ran down my stairs and right into Harry’s waiting arms. Smiling he looked me up and down nodding his head, clearly liking what he saw.