Chapter 8: No Girl May Have More Than One 'Love Of Her Life' At A Time...

(A/N) BABES WHEN YOU READ A CERTAIN PART OF THIS CHAPTER PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR IT BUT I AM WRITING THIS FOR MY FRIEND AND THIS IS STORY IS FULL OF INSIDE JOKES BETWEEN THE TWO OF US! SO YA! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN AND TELL YOUR LOVED ONES ABOUT THIS STORY AND YOU CAN EVEN TELL RANDOM PEOPLE YOU MEET ON THE STREET, cause those are the cool people in the world! and if you cant tell i like dedicating these chapters to people so if you want one dedicated let me know! ;P

MUCH LOVE BABES ;D

@Babyberrybug

Chapter 8: NO GIRL MAY HAVE MORE THAN ONE ‘LOVE OF HER LIFE’ AT ONE TIME, THOUGH HAVING A BOYFRIEND AND A ‘LOVE OF HER LIFE’ IS FINE.

“I still don’t understand how you girls beat us!” Louis had not stopped complaining for the past half hour. It was really getting annoying too. First his constant bickering with Athena and now he was complaining that three girls had scammed him of a free dinner.

“Come on Lou, they won fair and square. Well not really fair but they still won. So buck up and if you want I will pay for your part of the meal.” Harry said wrapping his arm around the older boys’ shoulder and winking at me at the end.

Athena walked up to them after talking to the owner who was a close family friend of hers, if you put the two of us together we seemed to have a connection to every major thing in the city and a few minor places too. “So losers where are you taking us winners to dinner I am starving!” High fiving Izzy and I nodded while we all starting walking to the car I threw my keys at Athena because I was tired of driving so she agreed to drive the boys back to their hotel then drive us back to my house to get ready. Athena in true Athena style picked the nicest restaurant in town for the boys to take us to tonight, it also was her favorite.

Zayn got in the front while the rest of us climbed in the back Louis insisted upon sitting by the window again so I sat in between him and Harry who threw his arm around me when the car started to move pulling me close to him. We spent the whole ride talking quietly about everything and nothing at the same time and it felt like the most normal thing in the world. Within the last few hours these boys had turned from superstar annoying assholes to some of the nicest most normal people in the world.

When I looked at Harry I couldn’t help but still feel butterflies, I hadn’t felt like this since my last boyfriend and he had ended up breaking my heart. Not completely trusting Harry I knew that I couldn’t wear my heart on my sleeve. Pulling up to the hotel Athena whipped around to face us all handed Harry a piece of paper and informed them, “Be at Ella’s house at 7 sharp! And don’t forget to call and make a reservation for tonight! The restaurant’s number is also on there,” she pointed at the paper now in Harry’s hand, “and if y’all really aren’t that bright Ella’s address is on the back.”

“Athena I honestly don’t think they are that stupid.”

“Well darling I don’t think Louis is that bright but I didn’t want to call him out on it. I was trying to be nice! Now get out and don’t be late!”

Smiling shyly at Harry he climbed out of the car, before walking through the lobby doors he turned and gave us a small wave.

Two hours later

“OMG Ella you look amazing! Are you hoping to get lucky tonight? Cause if so I completely support that decision!”

Rolling my eyes at her I replied, “Thanks Athena you look pretty hot yourself. Zayn wont be able to take his eyes off of you either, not that he hasn’t been staring at you since the beginning.” Izzy came walking out of my bathroom after doing the final touches on her makeup. She was wearing a deep purple strapless dress that was completely covered in sparkles she paired it with some nude pumps; she knew that she looked hot wearing this. I had opted for something completely different, I was wearing a one shoulder black and white stripped dress that came about half way down my thigh and made my boobs look even bigger than they already were, which is saying something for a girl who has a DD. My shoes were hot pink Betsey Johnson heels that made me go from 5’2” to a mere 5’6”. Athena really was dressed to kill she was wearing a tight fitting silver dress that flared at the end, it was a dress we had all tried on and loved on the rack but she was the only one who it didn’t make look fat or pregnant. Unlike Izzy and I she wore some black flats her reasoning was, ‘I don’t want to be taller than the boys!’ I had laughed at this they all were really tall or maybe I was just really short.