God of London - Part 9 (final)

"Tom." He replied, dropping the mask on the floor.

"You-... you bastard."

"I'm sor-"

"Sorry doesn't fucking fix anything." Tom cussed before throwing a punch straight across his face. "I fucking trusted you - we trusted you." Tears pricked at the corner of his eyes as he shook his head.

Harrison tried to string together a sentence that could explain this situation, maybe make sense of it. But nothing came out.

George let out a chuckle as stood behind Y/N's chair. He allowed the rest of his men to leave apart from Harrison. This was plain torture for Tom and Y/N.

"This is a nightmare," Tom muttered as he ran a hand through his hair. "Please...just let Y/N go and we'll leave you alone." He said, not sure what to do in this situation.

"I won't let her go so easily." He shook his head.

"Can I at least remove the tape on her mouth?"

George clicked his tongue before nodding. "No messing around."

Tom rushed over to his girl and gently tugged at the corner. His eyes locked with hers which were filled with tears.

"Oh, baby. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have left you alone." He said as he pulled off the tape.

"I-It's not your fault." She replied as she let out a harsh breath.

"How tight is the knot?" He whispered.

"Pretty fucking tight." Y/N pulled her wrists. Tom bit his lip, unsure of what to do next.

"Hold on-" He reached into his pocket and found his car keys. "Try to use these." walked behind her chair and dropped them into her hand before walking back over to George.

"I said no fucking around."

"I know, I had to ask her if she was okay." He flicked up an eyebrow and scowled.

"You took Emily away from me... she was the last bit of family I had."

"So you decided to kidnap Y/N and fucking tie her up."

"Well, it would make it easier for me to shoot her."

Tom's heart skipped a beat as he swallowed.

"You aren't even going to fucking touch her." Tom reached into his jacket and pulled out a gun, pointing it at his enemy. "You're fucking psycho daughter used me and wrote a threat to my family. I think what we did was a good thing."

George's finger landed on the trigger of his gun that he pulled out.

"A good thing? Your girlfriend is a fucking mobster, how about I shoot her? She's done worse things than Emily." He applied more pressure onto the trigger.

Bang.

Tom opened his eyes to see George stood there with a hand on his stomach. All the life from his eyes was drained as he looked down at the crimson red forming on his palm.

The two men stood up and saw Y/N with a gun in her hand, ropes untied around her and smoke coming out of the barrel. A loud thud came from behind Tom. Looking over his shoulder, he watched as George dropped to the ground, his blood spilling over his white dress shirt.

"Tommy." Y/N whispered before running up to him.

His arms wrapped around her waist, tears spilling down his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, I'm okay."

"Let's get out of here."