His reaction

Flashback...
"It's pretty nice outside." Tom comments, the two of you looking up at the cloudy skies and very happy that the skies didn't look like it was going to rain anytime soon. The two of you, walking hand-in-hand through the park in his hometown with Harrison and Jacob third and fourth wheeling behind the two of you.
"It is." You agreed with a small hum. You snuggled a bit closer to your boyfriend of many years' side when a small breeze slightly blew your hair back, a strand of your hair being blown into your face. A giggle escaping your mouth that didn't go unnoticed by your boyfriend who chuckled when you showed your face that was covered by a few strands of your hair.
Your boyfriend, being the kind gentlemen that he was raised to be, lifted his hand up and moved the strands behind your ear which was the cause for Harrison and Jacob to making fake vomiting and gagging noises from behind the two of you.
"Fuck off," Tom swears at his friends, jokingly with a chuckle and playfully stuck his middle finger at his other mates. A laugh slips past your mouth as you tugged at your boyfriend's arm for the two of you to continue walking through the park. Tom, Harrison, Jacob and your attentions' were caught when hearing a baby's soft cry, averting your attention to a woman sitting on a bench who held a crying baby in her arms.
"Look a baby." You cooed softly from beside your boyfriend. The four of you passing a young mother -probably in her early twenties- trying to soothe her -probably- newborn baby, but to no prevail as the baby continued to softly cry.
Your heart aching a bit when the baby's cries were getting a bit louder and you can see the tiredness in the baby mother's eyes as she struggled to make a formula bottle for the infant, one hand holding the infant and the other trying to make the bottle.
"Poor mum," Tom sympathizes, looking away from the parent and child to give you his attention. Squeezing your hand, when your attention was still on the struggling mother, "Love?"
"Huh?" You snapped yourself out of the trance and looked up at your boyfriend, "Yeah... Poor mum."
"You really want to help her, don't you?" Tom asked with a smile. You bit your lip, nodding your head before making your way towards the young mother, Tom watching from a good distance with Jacob and Harrison beside the young British.
You took a seat beside the mother and turned your body to face the parent, "Hi, sorry but I couldn't help myself from wondering; you look very young to be a mother."
"I'm twenty-two," The young mother answers with an embarrassed side smile.
"Me and my boyfriend were just walking through the park with a couple of our friends and I couldn't help but notice that you were struggling. Do you want me to hold your baby as you make a bottle?" You asked, adjusting the shades that somewhat covered your identity.
"I don't know," The mother held her baby a bit closer to her body.
"Don't worry," You lifted your sunglasses and gave the mother a smile, "I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and you are?"
"N-No way!" The mother exclaims with so much excitement, jumping a little but was a bad idea as it startled the baby and made the baby cry a bit harder. The young parent soothing her baby as she started to fangirl, "I'm Amelia and I love you so much. I love your acting, I love your movies, I love your music. I just love everything about you from your personality to your character's personality!"
"How sweet of you." You smiled, "Would you like some help with your baby?"
"Yes, that would be wonderful," Amelia smiles before gently handing the baby over, "Her name is Olivia."
"What a beautiful name." You cooed, lifting the baby and started to gently bounce the baby, pursing your lips together and spoke to the infant in a baby tone, "Aren't you the cutest thing ever!"
Your smile widened when the baby stopped crying and seemed to stare directly into your soul before erupting with smiles and giggles. You turned your attention to your group of friends and boyfriend, seeing the three already staring at you. You wiggled your fingers at them of not wanting to lose grip of the baby with a big smile before turning your attention back towards the tot.
"She'll make a great mum, wouldn't she mate?" Harrison asked.
Tom smiled ear-to-ear when seeing your shoulders slightly shaking, indicating that you were probably laughing at something on what the mother said or what the baby did, "She would."