Little glances

Tom wasn't really sure when he had started doing it but he's pretty sure it was when he realized he was in love with you within the first couple of months of dating you. He had brought you to his family home during the summer while he had time off and Harry had brought it up.

It was a rather cool day compared to the other days of pure heat that had been going on during that week but it was perfect weather for cleaning the house his Mum had told him. Funnily enough, all the brothers decided to disappear with Harrison for the day leaving you, Dom and Nikki at home to do the cleaning. He had offered to take you with them but you said you felt bad for leaving the cleaning all up to Nikki so you stayed and helped. It wasn't until he started ringing his Dad to say they were on their way home he was surprised.

"Hey Dad, we're on our way back now."

"Yep alright." Dom laughs through the phone.

"Why are you laughing? And is that ABBA I hear in the background?"

"Let's just say you better not let this one go." His Dad replies still laughing before hanging up.

Once the brothers arrived home he truly was surprised to see his Mum and you dancing around in the living room, full lip-sync and all to Dancing Queen from the Mama Mia! The soundtrack, while his Dad sat calmly in one of The cleaning gloves and vacuum, didn't really help him to try to keep a straight face. He joined his brothers by bursting into hysterics. He smiled and watched his girl dance confidently on the couch while his Mum laughed and tried to come out of the awkward shell.

"You really do love her don't you." Harry interrupts his staring.

"Yeah."

"I can tell, you look at her very awestruck."

"More like love-struck." Sam interrupts.

"Oh shut up," Tom says before he gets dragged away to dance with you in the lounge.

People always commented on how cute it was on how he looked at you. As if it was from some Disney movie where the Prince looked at the Princess as if she had no flaws at all.

He watched you and thought about how gorgeous you looked even from across the room as you talked to his close friend Zendaya. The two of you were at yet another award event and he didn't want to lose you among the crowd.

"It's just as if it was straight out of a film." John Legend commented smiling as he walked past Tom.

"Very cute don't you think?" Chrissy Teigen, she said looking between Tom and you.

Tom laughs nervously and thanks to them before continuing to talk to Robert.

"Please don't tell me I missed out on talking to Chrissy Teigen and John Legend with you." You say joining Tom's side again.

"Unfortunately love, you did. It was only a few seconds though." He reassures you sneaking his arm around your waist.

"Damn! I really wanted to meet them." You say following him as you walk to your seats.

It was the little glances (more like loving stare) like these that showed everyone that he adored you. Even if it seemed you didn't notice, you did.

It was early morning and Tom had woken up earlier than you due to jet lag so not wanting to wake up he just stared at your sleeping figure. He froze as you turned over in your sleep so you faced him, before continuing to sleep.

After awhile you mumbled. "Stop staring, it's rude you know."

"Sorry, I can't help that you look too good for me not to stare." He laughs slightly as you hit his arm tiredly.

But it was those precious moments like those that made your relationship so special, even if it was in the small glances at each other or at times of intimacy in front of the cameras; and that's what made him fall in love with you.