Best Friends (smut)

Its weekend, and that means it's time for me to relax from all the stress from school.

The best way to relax is to read a novel. I lay down to my bed and read the novel I was seriously in peace while reading when someone blurted out at my room.

"Thomas Stanley Holland! What are you doing in my house!? In my room!?" I shouted at him and gave him my death glare.

"I got bored at the house so I'm visiting my best friend." he jumped at my bed.

Bestfriend...

I felt a slight pain in my chest when I heard that word. Isn't it obvious? I like Tom– no I love him. I'm in love with my best friend, because who wouldn't?

Tom is good looking, hot and sexy. Almost all the students in school, boys and girls are jealous at me because I'm his best friend. All of them were wondering why do Tom picked me to be his best friend when in fact I'm such a nerd and a loser. I am currently staring at Tom while he is closing his eyes.

Did this guy just come here just to sleep? Did he want to sleep with me? Right here at my room and at my bed? A lot of things are coming up in my mind even those perverted things. I shook my head to the thought as I sat up to my bed and slap with a book.

"Aw! Y/n, what is your problem?" he said while massaging his arms, he's even pouting and frowning. He looks so cute and.... sensual?

"Go home, Tom. You have your own house, room, and bed. You don't have to sleep here." I said.

"Who said I'm going to sleep here?" he answered me and raised his brows.

"Then what are you doing? Why are you lying in my bed and closing your eyes?"

"I was just feeling the moment to be in your bed." his voice is deep and husky but I didn't mind it.

"tss you're an idiot." I said.

"but you still love me" he said and smiled playfully at me. I just shook my head and got out of bed. I return the novel at shelves.

"what are you planning to do here anyway?" I ask him. He stood up and didn't answer immediately.

"I don't know, but I'll think of something fun." I just frowned at him but I was confused when he was deeply staring at me.... particularly at my body and then I realized I'm not wearing bra and my nipples are slightly visible because I was wearing a thin loose white shirt.

I quickly covered my boobs but to my surprise Tom is slowly walking towards me and I am walking backwards until I feel the wall touching my back.

"I think I know what we are going to do here." he huskily said

"T-tom, what are you thinking?" I was stuttering and nervous because I can totally picture out what's going to happen next.

"Don't worry Y/n, you'll going to have a good time." I was about to say something when he pinned me at the wall and kiss me.

It was a passionate kiss at first but it turns out to be an aggressive kiss. I moaned when I felt his hands touch my bare skin, and he took the opportunity to slid his tongue and we kiss deeper. I don't know why is this happening, but everything just felt so right when he kissed and touched me. He hold the hem of my shirt and remove it. Now my upper body is completely naked in front of him, I was a bit embarrassed.

"You look so beautiful." He told me and kissed me torridly again, his kisses went into my neck, down to my collarbones until he reached my breast.

I let out a sensual moan when he nibbled my breast and massage the other.

"Ahhhh... Tom–"

"You liked that?" he said, still nibbling my breast and massaging the other.

Shit!

"Y-yes!" He carried me and lay me down to bed.

He remove my remaining clothes and he also remove his. I am completely naked under him and I can totally feel his hard dick poking my stomach. He kissed me while his hands explored my whole body.

"Ahhh...please just–"

"please what Y/n? "

"just please touch me down there!" finally I said, because I just can't take it anymore.

"My pleasure baby." his reach down at my sensitive part and rubbed while kissing me slowly.

I keep on letting out sensual moans at his doings.

"Y/n, you're so wet for me." he said and I gasped when he insert his finger.

I felt slight pains and pleasure as he thrust his finger inside me, after few little thrust he inserted another finger and I can't help to moan in pleasure. When I was continuously moaning he inserted another finger and his three fingers are thrusting me.

"Ahhh .. Tom– I think gonna cum..." I breathlessly said.

"Tell me Y/n, what do you need?"

"fuck! I need your dick inside me– just ahhh!"

"I want you to scream my name baby."

"Tom please–ahhh fuck me already!" I screamed, he chuckled and position himself at my entrance.

I felt the head of his dick rubbing my outer walls and slowly pushed it inside. I cried out the pain that I feel when he is completely inside of me.

He is huge!

He waited for a minute for me to adjust at his size, then I signaled him to move. He was slowly thrusting me at first, and when he felt that my hips are meeting his thrust, he thrust me faster, harder and deeper.

"Ahhh! Y-yes– fuck me right there Tom."

"Y/n, you're so tight! Ahh shit!" I let out loud moans as he continue to thrust me.

"Tom– ahh im coming!" I said as i can feel my orgasm forming inside me ready to explode.

"ahh fuck yes! baby, lets cum together." and after few hard thrust we came together.

"oohh fuck!" I moaned as felt warm liquids inside me and Tom moaned as removed his dick and lay down beside me.

I can't believe it!? Tom and I just had sex!?

"Y/n." I look at him as he called me.

"That was amazing." he said, still catching for his breath.

"Yeah. " I said. I feel like I'm going to cry because I know this is all nothing, for him we just fucked.

"Tom... why did you–?"

"Y/n, I love you." I was surprise for what he said. Did he just said he loves me?

"Y/n why are you crying?" he asked, I didn't even noticed I am crying.

"Tom.. I love you too, I'm so happy right now and I can't help but to cry." I said. He smiled and kissed me in my forehead.

"I love you Y/n .... so much." he hugged me and I felt secure with his arms.

"I love you more Tom."