Vibrations (smut + jake)

A/N - Dude my smuts are getting dirtier by the second... I'm thinking of not making any more because I know 12-year-olds read my books... Me being 19 and all is going to make my smuts more intense than what they should be... please give me your opinions on them so I know aha. 

***

Remember that photo shoot? For that magazine? Yeah imagine your Tom's supportive gf, maybe you've talked to him about a threesome w/ Jake before but it never happened yet. And so you go with him, but not before he gives you a surprise, black lace panties with a clit stimulator, controlled by an app on Tom's phone. You practically pounce on him the moment you put them on and he turns the vibrations up to full force. He stops you, a hand on your hip and his lips trailing down your neck before reminding you the photoshoot is soon. You get dressed and he messed around with the vibrations, causing you to flush and clench your legs. In the car ride there he has a hand on your thigh, the vibrations steady against your clit as you bite your lip.

When you get to the photoshoot, he lowers the vibrations until they're nonexistent, which you're grateful for because Jake was there, in a blue sweater, gold chain hanging from his neck and you were going to die from embarrassment at how soaked you were from the constant stimulation.

Tom and Jake joked around as they got ready, hair, makeup, and Tom set his phone in your hands as you stood behind the cameras. They laughed and took photos and you swore when you weren't looking his way, Jake was staring at you.

So when it was time for Tom to do his individual photoshoot after a quick break he took his phone from you, kissed your cheek and set the vibrations to the max before walking back to the cameras.

You and Jake got into a conversation down the hall, you were laughing at his jokes and trying your best to ignore each surge of pleasure that coursed through your veins. He was leaning against the wall, arms crossed and watching you, intensely. Each time you almost got near the edge you had to cross your legs and Jake would just raise an eyebrow at you before going back to the conversation.

"You okay sweetheart?" Jake asks the third time you cross your legs and you bite your lip, trying not to moan at the use of the word sweetheart. "Are you trying not to come because Tom didn't give you permission?" He smirks and your jaw drops.

"How did-, I-," you stutter, feeling blood rush to your cheeks.

"Tom told me about how you think of me, what you want from me," his voice is low as you lean against the wall next to him, your legs shaking at this point.

"Fuck, Jake," you whimper as your clit throbs.

"That what you want baby girl? You want both Tom and me to fuck you?" He pushes off the wall and pulls you down the hallway, slipping into a bathroom and locking the door.

"Fuck," you groan, resting your hands on his chest as he mouths at your neck.

"God, you looked so fucking pathetic and desperate trying to get off during the shoot, was so distracted by such a pretty little thing," he grins against the skin of your neck as his hands rest on your hips. He pushed you back against the counter and slips a thigh between your legs, pushing up against your soaked cunt under your dress. "Wow you're fucking soaked, you'd take our cocks so well wouldn't you?" He asks and watches as you grip his shirt, the head was thrown back and eyes wide.

"Fuck, yeah, want it, god I want them, want your cocks," you whine as your hips start to grind against the muscle of his thigh.

"God, you're such a slut huh? Gonna try to get off while Tom is busy? You're not allowed to come though, I won't allow it," He tsks and bites down so close to your sweet spot on your neck you're positive Tom showed him where it was.

"Fuck, Jake," you cry out.

There's a knock on the door and you freeze.

"Hey sweetheart, I'm glad you found my present," Tom's voice is soothing behind the door and you whimper.

Jake leaves you panting and desperate against the counter while he lets Tom in.

The room is suffocating with three people in such a small space but the way Tom and Jake look at you makes you forget about how sweaty you are.

"You gonna get off on Jake's thigh? Go ahead sweetheart, you have my permission," Tom nods and Jake's on you like that.

His thigh pressed against your clit, he grips your hips and practically drags you back and forth against the material of his pants.

You're whining and moaning before Tom stuffs two fingers into your mouth, silencing you as you suck them.

"Such a well behaved slut Tom, she was trying so hard not to come earlier," Jake coos and you feel yourself start to tip over the edge.

You're drooling and whining around Tom's fingers, begging for permission from either of them before you let yourself have the full and complete pleasure of an orgasm.

"Go ahead baby girl, come all over my thigh, be a good girl for us," Jake demands and you fall over the edge, coming with a cry of his name and then Tom's, still muffled by Tom's fingers in your mouth. Slowly Jake ceases your hips movement, letting you ride out the aftershocks before Tom pulls his fingers out of your mouth, cupping your chin and pulling you towards him for an absolutely filthy kiss as Jake watches.

"So when's this photoshoot over?"