I need you NOW (smut)

You ran into your room slamming the door shut. You hear your dad throwing an object in the other room, ignoring it you throw your textbooks across the room. You sit on the edge of your bed, your hands rubbing your face in frustration. Like I did any fucking thing, he's the one that started it! He's the one that pushes me away! I needed him, I need him and all I got was his anger and frustration. Fuck him.

You feel the tears pushing against your eyes, you look up at the ceiling forbidding the tears from falling. You stand up and shake your body trying to forget the whole incident. You grab your phone from your desk and click on your boyfriends' contact.

"Y/N?" You smile when you hear his voice.

"Can you come over?" You let out.

"Yea, yea. On my way. Are you okay, are you hurt???" You hear him shuffling around his room.

"I just need you, Peter." You say.

"Ok angel, I'm coming. Give me ten minutes." Peter says.

"Ok."

"See you soon." He ends the call, you set your phone down. Laying back down on your bed.

Just as he said, ten minutes later you hear a knock on your window. You walk over, opening the window letting your boyfriend in. Peter drops his bag by the wall and looks at your face. He sees your glazed eyes and washed up face. He quickly pulls you in a hug. He holds you tight and you wrap your arms around his waist resting your head on his shoulder letting out a sigh of relief.

"What happened?" Peter says softly against your hair, rubbing your back.

"He yelled at me...h-he said he doesn't h-have time for my shit." You finally let the tears run down your face. Peter walks back sitting on the bed pulling you on his lap.

"He doesn't mean it, baby." You shake your head pulling back so you could see Peter's face.

"No, he meant it, Peter, h-he said everything. I'm a burden. H-he fucking hates me. My own father sees me as a disappointment." Peter's hands fly up to your face, pushing your hair back as he wiped the tears that were falling.

"Y/N, no. No, don't say that. Baby your not a burden, and you are anything but a disappointment." He pulled your forehead to his lips. "Baby your everything, your an angel and you can never say you're a burden." You let out a weak smile wiping the tears off your face, but it still continues to fall.

"T-thanks Peter. But that's not what my dad sees." Your head drops. Peters lifts your chin up so you're looking at him.

"Fuck Mr. Stark! Y/N you're amazing!" Peter pulls you in for a kiss to the lips. "And I'm so lucky to have you. If Mr.Stark doesn't see that, then you shouldn't waste your tears on him. Because baby" He kisses you again. "I" kiss "love" kiss "you" kiss "so" kiss "much" kiss. Peter pulls back pushing a strand of hair behind your ear. "You are my whole world Y/N and I love you with all my heart." And with that you pulled Peter, crashing your lips together.

You deepen the kiss, letting your tongue explore his mouth. Your hands run through his soft curls as you tug on them a little. Peter groans in response, pulling away from the kiss. He traces your jawline, leaving kisses. Your head rolls back to give him better access. He soon finds your sweet spot and you let outs soft moan. He begins to suck on it roughy, his hands were under your shirt holding your bare waist. He rubbed circles on your waist as you began to grind down him. He continued to suck on your neck. You soon felt a bulge hitting your core and you both let out a moan. You soon pull Peter's hair back, you cupped his cheeks and brought him in for a kiss. "Peter, I need you now,"