Ice (smut)

You watched with half-lidded eyes as Tom stood at the foot of the bed checking the restraints at your ankles. "Not too tight are they, love?" He ran his hand up your inner thigh; his gentle touch leaving a trail of goosebumps along your bare skin.

You shook your head. "No, they're fine." He wanted to make sure you were secure but not too restricted. He always allowed you a moderate range of movement. He couldn't watch you squirm if you couldn't move at all and where was the fun in that?

He rounded the bed, checking the ties at your wrists as well. Once he was satisfied that you were properly tied down, Tom grabbed the blindfold from the nightstand. "Safety word?"

"Banana." Tom was always quite adamant that you had a safety word whenever you did something like this.

"Just say it and I'll stop. No matter what."

"I know." You'd never had to use the safety word before; you trusted Tom and he knew your limits. Still though, having a clearly defined safety word was both a comfort and a necessity.

"You ready?"

"Yeah." You raised slightly off the pillow, giving him room to secure the strip of black cloth around your head.

Tom leaned down and pressed his lips against yours. You wanted to be able to caress him; to run your fingers through his hair and deepen the kiss, but you couldn't. You could do nothing but lie there as he pulled away, leaving you longing for more.

And just like that, the game had begun.

The anticipation was always the hardest part. Not being able to move or see meant trying to rely on your other senses to get a feel for what was about to happen. You strained your ears, trying to figure out where Tom was and what he was doing, but he could move as quietly as a cat when he wanted to.

So, you just had to wait.

Even though it had felt like forever, it couldn't have been more than five minutes or so before you felt the bed dip under Tom's weight. Another minute before something cold and wet made a trail from the space between your breasts all the way down to your belly button.

You flinched as Tom ran the piece of ice back up your body and began to move it in slow circles around your nipples, one to the other; back and forth again and again until both were almost painfully hard. Thin streams of cool water running down your sides as the ice melted against your overheated skin.

You moaned as the ice was suddenly replaced by Tom's mouth. The sharp contrast between the coolness of the ice and the warmth of his tongue swirling around your pebbled flesh was enough to make you arch up off the bed.

"So eager already?" Tom put his hands on your hips and pressed you back down onto the sheets. "We've just barely gotten started."

You mourned the loss of his body against yours as he backed away, leaving you once again to wait for his next move.

Tom leaned over you again, the cube in his mouth this time as he made his way along your ribcage and down your sides. The muscles in your stomach flexing uncontrollably as he made lazy circles around your belly button. He used his tongue to push the ice against your skin, sloppily slurping up all the wetness it left in its wake. He continued that way for a while, moving from one part of your body to the next with no warning and no pattern leaving you a writhing, begging mess.

After taking his own sweet time to lick and tease and drag his icy touch around your body, you finally felt Tom settle down between your legs to direct his attention to where you needed him most. Even though he hadn't touched you there yet, there was already aching dampness in your core.

Perhaps he thought he'd already made you wait long enough because Tom wasted no time in licking a wet stripe through your folds right up to your clit. He had abandoned the ice, but his mouth still retained enough coolness to cause a shiver to race up your spine. He lapped at you, again and again, alternating between quick little kitten licks and long deep wet strokes of his tongue; his saliva mixing with your arousal and running down your slit to pool beneath you on the sheets.

Tom always ate you out so well. He never tried to rush through it or treat it like a means to an end. Never acted as though it was something he had to do if he wanted to get his dick sucked. He ate your pussy as he enjoyed it. Eager, enthusiastic and greedy, moaning all the while like the just the taste of you was enough to get him off.

You were already close by the time he closed his lips around your clit and began to suck. Your inner walls contracting and pulsating, your hips bucking up against his mouth as much as your restraints would allow. When he began to hum against you, the extra sensation was just enough to send you over the edge. You came with a whimper; an incoherent stream of gibberish laced with Tom's name trickling from your lips.

Tom climbed up your body as the aftershocks of your orgasm still tore through you. He ripped away from your blindfold as he caught your lips in a deep kiss. Licking his way into your mouth, letting you taste yourself on his tongue. He reached between your bodies and eased two long slender fingers inside of you.

"Does that feel good?"

You winced as his thumb grazed across your still sensitive clit as his fingers began stroking in and out of you at a languid pace. You were in such an overstimulated daze you could barely speak. "Uh-huh."

"What was that, princess?" Tom grunted against your neck. "Use your words."

"It feels so good, Tom."

"Yeah? Sure you wouldn't rather have my cock instead?"

Of course, you would. As much as you loved it when he fingered you, nothing could compare to the way he filled you up. You enthusiastically nodded your head, but Tom just stared at you. He wanted to hear you say it. "Yes."

"Yes, what?" He scissored his fingers inside of you, stretching your walls in the most delicious way.

"Yes, I want you inside of me."

"You're getting closer."

"Tom please." He remained unmoved as you ground yourself against his hand. "I want you to fuck me."

Apparently, those were the magic words he was waiting to hear. "Good girl." Tom reached behind him and untied your legs. He briefly massaged the place on your ankles where the restraints had rubbed against your skin. "You okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Good." He grabbed your hips and pulled you towards him but made no move to undo the rest of your restraints.

"What about my arms?"

Tom positioned himself between your legs, teasing your clit with the head of his cock. "I think I'll leave those for now."

And you knew there was still a long night ahead of you.