God of London - Part 5

Tom and Y/N sat in his office, working hard and checking through plenty of files. To the left of Y/n sat a small pile of 'potential enemies' and to the right of her sat a large pile of 'definitely not enemies'.

She sat up and stretched, her shirt rising slightly as she brought her hands up over her head. "Tommy?"

"Yes, darling?" He asked, not looking up from the pile that sat on his desk.

"Can I ask you something about Emily?" Tom looked up and intertwined his fingers on his desk.

"Go ahead."

"Did she mean anything to you? I know you two were only a thing for a day but-..."

"No, doll. I used her for the boredom and fun of it. But I saw how upset you seemed because of it and after you and I argued, I had to get rid of her. It was either a random girl or my best friend and I think you know what I chose." Y/N blushed lightly and looked down.

"You make me so soft, Holland."

He let out a breathy chuckle and pushed his chair away from the desk before patting his thighs. "Darling, come here." She stood up from the floor and walked over to him and planted herself on his thighs.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you." The right side of her lip curved up slightly. Tom smiled weakly at her before moving her hair away from her shoulder to reveal that dark purple marks on her neck. His eyes widened and his mouth curved into a smirk. "What?" Her heartbeat picked up and she attempted to look down at her neck.

"I think you'd better look in the mirror, Love." She climbed off of him and ran to the doors, swinging one of them open before making her way to the bathroom. In her reflection stood a girl in a short black dress with hickeys on her neck and down the valley of her breasts. She looked at the reflection, mouth agape as she stared in shock.

"Thomas Stanley Holland" She screamed as she picked up a hairbrush before storming to his office. The door was wide open just as she left it. She threw it at his chest and he flinched, laughing. "If Harrison notices these, he'll bully us until the day I die." She pouted, walking over to him.

"Yeah, well you scratched my back to death."

"Nobody is going to notice apart from me! I can't wear anything anymore."

"That won't be a problem for me." His eyes looked her up and down, mentally undressing her.

"You're so-... so cocky today!" She yelled, smacking his arm before taking a seat on one of the leather chairs.

"Y/N, darling, don't be upset about it. I'm just showing everyone what is mine."

"Tom, I'm supposed to be the boss of one of the most dangerous mobs in London. If people see me with love-bites, they'll think I'm some sort of softie - which I am not." Tom chuckled to himself before taking a seat at his desk, remembering the night before. Just thinking about it makes him hot and flustered.

He let out a sigh as he opened a folder in front of him. Y/N's phone began to ring, scaring both of them. She stared at the screen as she picked the phone up. George. "Goddamn it." She cursed.

"Everything alright, doll?"

"Y-yeah. I'll be back in a second." Y/N left the room before he could say another word, leaving him to question why she seemed so on edge.

"Poppet. It's lovely to hear your voice again."

"What do you want?"

"You made a deal with me a few days ago, remember?"