God of London - Part 4 (smut)

Y/N let out a shaky breath as she pulled up outside of Tom's house. Turning the car engine off, she sat there and stared at the large building to the left of her car. She looked down at her lap, the thin black material of her dress pooled around her skin. Looking in the mirror, she fixed some of her prominent features like her eyebrows. Biting her lip, she decided to undo her bun and let her Y/C/H waves drape over her breasts. Y/N closed the mirror above her head and looked down at her outfit one last time. Today, she wore a black low-cut dress that stopped above her stomach. She wore no jewelry, apart from her signature ring. Holding her breath, she opened the door and stepped out onto the pavement. She fiddled with her car keys as she walked over to the front door. Y/N knocked on the doors like it was her first time ever going to Tom's house. She waited a few seconds before the door opened.

"Y/N!" Harrison said with a wide grin, Tessa sat by his ankles with her tongue out.

"Hey." She said as confidently as she could.

"I'm so glad you're here, come in." He opened the door wider and she stepped him, her black heels clicking on the wooden floorboards. Haz shut the door and led the way to the kitchen, Y/N following closely behind. "I was hoping that you would come over today."

She laughed nervously and sat at the kitchen island, crossing her ankles.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"Champagne, if that's alright?"

Harrison nodded and approached the fridge which contained the bottles and bottles of alcohol. His eyes scanned over the labels until he found the right champagne. "Is this okay?"

"Yeah, of course." She smiled slightly before turning back to look at the marble counter. She traced over the small patterns with her fingernail, examining the mixture of dark browns and light browns.

"I think Tom will be down in a minute." She heard a pop come from the other side of the kitchen "He's in a meeting at the moment."

"That's okay. I'll wait."

"Did you need anything from him?" He poured the drink into two crystal glasses and placed one in front of her.

"No, I just wanted to help out with the case and hang out with you two for a bit." She smiled as she sipped from the glass. His mouth formed into a line, making her slowly place the glass down.

"About that..."

"Am I not wanted? I can go if you want and just come back late-"

"Y/N, it's great to see you again." Harrison and Y/N turned around at the same time. Tom stood there with a plain expression, splatters of blood on his cheek and Emily stood next to him with her arm wrapped around his forearm. Suddenly, the sweet taste of champagne turned sour and she wanted to spit it out.

"T-Tom." Was all she managed to say. "I was just about to leave." Her eyes darted over to Emily's figure before looking back at him as she stood up and grabbed her phone from the table.

"No!" Tom yelled louder than he intended to, scaring Y/N slightly. "Sorry... sorry. I just-... don't go." Her mouth parted slightly before she decided to sit down. She turned to face Harrison narrowing his eyes.

'I tried to tell you.' He mouthed to her as Tom and Emily began to talk and giggle like the night before.

"I thought she was only a one-night stand?" She hissed, placing the glass to her lips.

"Me too, Y/N. But Tom is so infatuated with her for some reason." Infatuated. The word that spilled from his lip almost made her spill her drink. "I'm sure she'll get on his nerves and then he'll move on."