Edging (smut)

You were leaning back against Tom's chest, legs spread over his own, keeping them wide apart.

"How many edges princess?" Tom asks, jerking your head up to look in the mirror each time your eyes wandered down to watch him tease you.

"Five more," you stutter out, watching your chest heave, nipples hard and sore from Tom's fingers pinching and teasing them.

"And why am I edging you twelve times instead of giving you a dozen orgasms?"

"Because I texted you during your meeting."

"How many times did you text me?" Tom asks, gently rubbing your clit as your hands' search for purchase against the carpet.

"Twelve."

"Right, begging for me to come home, make you feel good, well I'm giving you what you want aren't I princess?"

"Yeah, but-," you whimper as he slaps your pussy, making your hands fly to his head, running your hands along with the short bristles. He recently shaved his head, saying it made him look older and more in charge of the other mob leaders. You really didn't mind because the stubble created a delicious burn between your thighs whenever he ate you out.

"But what? Don't say you didn't mean to be a slut. You know exactly what you were doing didn't you baby girl?" Tom asks, going back to fucking you with his fingers.

"Yeah, yeah I wanted to tease you."

"And what do you get when you tease me huh? You get punished," Tom tsks, grabbing your hands and holding them in one hand while he goes back to circling your clit with his finger.

"I wanted to-, ah fuck," you cry, your head resting on his shoulder as you look to the side. Your vibrator sat next to you, covered in your juices from the first six edges Tom gave you.

"What do you need?" Tom asks, gripping your chin and turning you back to look in the mirror.

"Need another edge," you whine, Tom's thumb directly rubbing your clit now. Your entire body felt like it was on fire, throbbing with pleasure as Tom drew another almost orgasm from your body before resting his hand on your thigh, not giving you the satisfaction of an actual orgasm.

"How many more edges princess?" Tom asks as he slides his fingers through your folds, holding his hand up and watching you intently through the mirror.

"Four Tom," you whimper as he slips a finger inside of you, his thumb moving back to your clit once he's positive you won't come.

"Good girl, is being a good girl that hard? Or do you just like being punished?" Tom grins, watching your eyes start to shut as you near another orgasm. He quickly withdraws his fingers and spanks your pussy, making you cry out and your eyes draw open. "Eyes open princess, watch me ruin you," Tom smirks, pushing two fingers back inside you, his thumb rubbing your clit.

He edged you four times before maneuvering you onto your hands and knees, facing the mirror, obviously.

He spanks you twice, watching you rock into his touch before filling you, his hands on your hips. You nearly collapse as he pounds into you but Tom grabs your hair, pulling you up against his chest.

"Watch me fuck you, take my cock so well don't ya?" Tom almost growls in your ear, his other hand draped across your waist as he fucks into you.

"Yes, please, need your cock," you whine, feeling his balls slap against your stinging ass.

"Already have it princess, so needy, aren't ya?" Tom asks, letting go of your hair to spank you.

"Yeah, just want you, Tommy," you whimper as he pounds into you, watching the way your thighs tremble from all the denied orgasms.

"You have me, baby girl, you want something else to don't you?" Tom laughs, his body shaking against yours.

"I wanna come, please, please Tommy I'll be good I promise!"

Tom chuckles darkly, shaking his head, "no, you need more than a few edges to know not to tease me. How about a few days of no-touch?"

"But what about you?" You whine, pouting as he kisses your shoulder.

"Don't worry, I can use your face if I want to get off. Then when I think you've learned your lesson, you'll be so wet all the time I could just bend you over while on a business call and fuck you. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Since you're always bugging me during them anyways," Tom grunts, twitching inside of you at the thought.

"Oh please, fuck, Tom, come in me, fill me up, need you," you whine as he drops you back to the floor, a bruising grip on your hips as he fucks you, coming deep inside of you as he holds your body to his.

"Good girl, now stay there and watch my come drip out of you while I clean up," Tom slips out of you, slapping your ass before leaving to grab some towels and start your bath.