Dream bot

It was a regular night at Peter's apartment. You have asked Aunt May's permission to have an overnight at his place and she approved. You were glad that you get to spend more time with him since he was always busy with god knows what. You didn't bother to ask him since every time you did, he would say homework which is BS in your opinion. So you just let it go, and not think too much about it. You trusted Peter and you knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt your feelings. 

It was a cold night in Queens, the window was opened and the two of you were buried inside the covers. You cuddled with Peter as he slept soundly next to you, soft snores escape his mouth that made him seem really tired. You traced little shapes in his chest since you can't really sleep. You admired his peacefulness, as you hear his heartbeat pound slowly in his chest. Nothing was more soothing than this moment you were having. Suddenly, you heard grunts coming from him as you felt his body starting to heat up and sweat. His forehead glistens, his mouth slightly gaped as the sounds continued coming out of him. You thought he was having a terrible nightmare, but he didn't thrash around the bed when does. He was calm, which rarely happens when he has a nightmare.

"Peter? Are you okay baby?" You asked soothingly, as you sit up, feeling his forehead starting to burn up. You thought it could be a fever, but you couldn't call Aunt May since she was asleep. The grunts were starting to become soft moans, and you were sure he was in pain. "Peter, wake up... I'm worried"

You threw the covers away since he was warming up. But something seemed peculiar to you. A large tent had formed inside his grey sweatpants. You were a saint, you didn't know exactly what it was. You knew for a fact that it was his penis, you just don't know what was happening to it.

"Y/N... Fuck" Your eyes widened at the bad word he muttered, his eyes were still closed and that meant he was still asleep. You made a theory that in his dreams, you were hurting him and so you didn't want him to dream bad thing about you, so you woke him up. You called out his name countless times as shook his body violently. "Y/N, w-what happened?"

"Thank god you were awake! You scared me. You were grunting my name, I was afraid you were dreaming bad things about me. I don't want to be a bad thing, I want to be a good thing!" You whined as Peter blushed slightly. He recalled the dream he was having about you

And boy, it was far from innocent.

He felt his own cock stirred as he remembered his dreams, he shook his head wildly - trying to get the thought out of his mind.

Though underneath was telling a different story.

He looked down and he swore he could die of embarrassment. You noticed the faint tinge of red appearing on his face, as you looked at it curiously.

"Why is it doing that? Does it hurt? Or! Or maybe, you need to pee!" You exclaimed loudly as you pointed at it a couple of times, Peter was sigh in relief as he covered it up with the blankets again.

"It's nothing... Let's just go back to sleep, okay? Cuddle again?" You nodded understandingly as he spooned you. In your head, you were still wondering why it stood up like that. It blew your mind, the thing had a mind of its own.

Peter tried hard to shut the thoughts away, tried hard to make his cock go flaccid again. Nothing had worked, with you being this close to him, he is nowhere near to stop thinking about it.

Then he felt his eyes suddenly widened in surprise.

You were rubbing your butt furiously on his cock, and it doesn't help him a bit.

"Peter... Make it go away, it's uncomfortable!" You whined once again, practically grinding on his dick. Peter threw his head back, cursing lowly to himself. "Sorry... Am I hurting you?"

"Fuck..." He groaned, enjoying the pleasure that shoots through him. However, you stopped because you were getting worried about him.

"Sorry... I'll stop, but please make it go away... I can't cuddle with you, with that thing poking me!"

Peter frowned when she stopped, his cock throbbing in his pants and desperate for release. Peter had no self-control when he palmed himself through his pants, no even caring if you were watching because he couldn't take it anymore.

Suddenly, he kicked the covers when an idea popped inside his head.

"Do you wanna help it go away, baby? If you want do you know what you have to do?" You nodded eagerly as you sit up facing your boyfriend. Peter had to admit he felt guilty, and it was wrong to take advantage of your purity like that, but Peter knew you would like it at the end of the day. "You gonna have to sit on me baby, and then you move around. Like how you would when you wanted to dance with your hips"

"Really? Would it make it go away, and you can sleep after?" Peter nodded, taking off his sweatpants while leaving him in his boxers. His cock stood tall and proud underneath the material, and he knew any friction would help him right now. You wasted no time, throwing the blanket away once again and revealed he was only in his underwear. You climb on top of him, sitting just beneath his private parts.

"You can feel good too! Take off your shorts baby girl, and leave your undies on. I'll promise you it will be good" You looked at him curiously, but followed his instruction anyway.

"Would it really feel nice?"

"Trust me, doll... I will guide you okay?" Peter took his cock in his hands, rubbing it on your clit slowly, earning a soft moan from you.

"Peter... You're right, it does feel nice" Peter continued rubbing the tip of his cock, as you stared to follow his motion. Grinding your clit on his dick.

"Baby... Feel so good" You felt the wet patch slowly forming on your panties, and so did Peter's boxer. He felt his pre-cum seeping out of his cock, wetting both of the material. Your juices touched his pre-cum as they got wetter and wetter.

Peter was really trying to contain himself from taking you right there. But he knew he wanted it to be special for the both of you since you two were virgins. Your pace starting to become faster and faster, rubbing his cock on your ass and on your pussy, loving the way it feels as you moans were starting to get louder and louder.

"Fuck! Y/N, keep it going I'm close" You continued grinding on top of him, as you felt your orgasm nearing. Both of you felt the pit on your stomach growing and growing.

"Peter! I feel weird" You whimpered as you feel your legs trembling. Peter's cock twitches in between for pussy as he shoots out the white substance inside his boxer, wetting himself once more. You screamed as your legs shuddered, as your orgasm bursts out.

Both of your undergarments were drenched in your own filth. You pant as you collapse next to him, feeling your pussy pulsating again.

"Peter what is that?"

"That's called orgasm baby, lots of other ways to make you feel good with it" You lowered your hands in your panties, taking in the wet juices that were seeping out from your pussy and showing it to Peter. His eyes widened, as he felt slightly turned on at the action.

"What's this?" You tested the sticky liquid in your fingers and Peter suddenly took your hands, placing your fingers in his mouth. He moaned as you stared at him curiously.

"This is my special juice... Only I get to taste it from your pussy and nobody else. Whenever you feel the special juice coming out of your pussy, just tell me and I will suck it dry for you" Peter lowered his hands in his boxers, scooping up his cum on his finger as put it in your mouth. You were shocked by the taste, but you sucked on his fingers anyway.

"Is this my special juice? Am I the only one allowed to eat it"

"You can eat it whenever you please baby..."

"Can I eat it now? It tastes good..."