Thirty Tweets

"Hi I'm Y/n L/n." Tom said to the camera while sneaking at glance at you to see if you laughed.

"And I'm Tom Holland." You bounced off his joke with a giggle. "And today, we're going to be reading thirsty tweets."

"The tweets aren't thirsty, darling. It's the people writing them." Tom corrected you. He gave the camera a pointed look as you laughed at your mistake, already feeling giddy for the video.

"I'm sorry. Let's start the video, shall we?" You asked as you picked a tweet out of the bucket. "I wonder how big Tom Holland's- oh and this is Buzzfeed!" You suddenly remembered to credit the creators of the video. Everyone on set, including Tom burst out laughing. Tom plucked the tweet out of your hands.

"I think we've heard enough of the one." Tom said as he tossed the paper over his shoulder.

"Take a two minute break. That'll be our intro." Someone from behind the camera called. You gave them a thumbs up and turned to Tom.

"Are you excited or nervous?" You asked him as your straighten the collar of his jacket. You'd made a habit of tidying up Tom since he had a habit of being disheveled.

"I try to always turn my nerves into excitement." Tom told you. "But I'm a little nervous about what they're going to say about you. You, being so hot and all."

You laughed and tossed some of your straightened hair behind your shoulder.

"Oh, you know. I aim to please." You replied. You were a little nervous yourself. You could only imagine what crazy things fans could've tweeted at your movie star boyfriend. He was definitely a fan favorite, and had a whole army of girls begging to be his. You'd just recently announced that you were together and this was your first video together as an official couple. So yeah, you were nervous.

Your break ended and you picked the first official tweet out of the bucket.

"Tom Holland is zaddy." You read. It was a nice, calm way to start the video.

"That wasn't bad." Tom nodded. "Short and sweet." He selected a tweet from the bucket.

"Y/n L/n looks a lot like my next girlfriend." He read. He made a displeased face at the camera. "I don't know, mate. I heard she has a boyfriend. A really good looking one too." Tom joked. You rolled your eyes as he took another tweet.

"Tom Holland is so fine. I think I rewatched the scene when Peters suit falls off a million times." He read.

"Same girl." You commented. You took the bucket from his hands and put your hand on the side of your mouth, whispering loudly, "it's even better in person."

"If I could only let one person bone me the rest of my life, it would be Y/n L/n." You read out loud. Your eyes widened at the bold tweet. "That escalated quickly." You said. Tom didn't look amused.

"She already has someone to do that, so." Tom shrugged smugly and tossed the tweet aside.

"Thomas!" You smacked his arm and looked at the camera. "Do you see what I have to put up with? Let's keep it PG, please."

"@YOURNAMELASTNAME, girl, what you doing? Get your ass back in the Louvre where you belong." You read.

"I liked that one." Tom said with a nod of approval. "Because you are a work of art."

You smiled at him and picked out another tweet.

"My sexuality is the veins in Tom Holland's right arm." You smacked your knee as you laughed. Tom just shook his head.