Office Blowjob (smut)

Tom already had an exhausting day in his office. He sat there, typing away whilst letting out frustrated groans. In this type of heat, he couldn't think of anything. Well... maybe one thing. The sounds of your moans against his dick under his desk.

Biting his lip, he shook his head and continued with his work. While writing the dreaded e-mail on his laptop, he kept cursing himself for the dirty thoughts he had. It was as if there were an angel and a devil on his shoulder whispering things in his ears.

His phone was only a few centimeters away... it's not like he couldn't just message you and ask for a favor. But at the same time, he really had to finish this e-mail.

Tapping his foot on the floor, he finally came up with a conclusion that he would send you a message and ask for some 'assistance'.

Not long after sending the message, you turned up outside of his office wearing a tight black dress with thin spaghetti straps. Despite it being extremely revealing, it was enough to deal with the heat outside. Knocking on the door, you balanced from one leg to the other since your impatience was eating you alive.

"Come in." You heard Tom's raspy voice call out from inside his office. Pushing the door open, you smirked at him and silently closed the door before making your way over to him. "Baby." He muttered as a tight feeling began to form in his stomach at the sight of you in barely any clothes.

"What's the problem, love?" You asked. Of course, you knew what he wanted, but this was all just a bit of fun... right?

"You know what the problem is." He groaned, pushing away from the table to reveal the tightness pushing against his trousers. Biting your lip, you made your way over to him and sat on his lip, grinding slightly.

"Oh, you mean that problem." She looked down at his forming boner as she created friction between them.

"Fuck, Y/N." Tom moaned as your hands snaked around his neck. "Please, princess. I'm only asking for a small thing. I'll return the favor later." He winked. Grinning, you climbed off of his lap and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Alright." You whispered against his lips, your warm breath fanning onto him. You slowly made your way down, touching almost every part of Tom's upper half. His biceps tightened as you moved your hands to his stomach, fiddling with the belt that was wrapped around his waist. Biting your lip, you unbuckled his belt and slowly unzipped his belt. Your hand landed on the waistline of his trousers. However, you were stopped by a knock at the door.

"Shit." Tom cursed, moving closer to the table so you were hidden under it. "C-come in." He coughed.

One of the receptionists walked in with a clipboard in her hand. "Mr. Holland, you have a meeting in about two minutes."

"O-oka...shit." He muttered as you pulled his trousers down slightly so you could palm him through his boxers. "Okay." He coughed again. The receptionist frowned before turning on her heel and walking out of the room. "Alright, love. You're going to have to make this quick."

"Or... we can have a little fun." You smirked as your hand snaked down his boxers. Your hand began to move in circles but Tom couldn't stand it, so he pulled his boxers out of the way so his erection could come out properly.

"Come on baby-girl." He said, tangling his hand through her hair. Her hand wrapped around his hardened dick, pumping up and down slowly.

"Mr. Holland." One of the six men from the meeting said as he walked into the room. Tom was feeling so much pleasure from your touch that he didn't even notice the men walk in.

"M-Mr Jones. Please, take an s-seat." Tom grunted as he felt your lips wrap around his tip. Bucking his hips, he was almost pleading for you to make him whole.

The meeting started but Tom didn't pay attention to the slightest, only letting out the occasional 'Mhm' and 'Yes'. Your mouth moved lower down onto him, bobbing your head up and down as you took as much of him as you could. After a few more bobs, his dick began to hit the back of your throat causing tears to form in your eyes. You began to moan against him, causing Tom to squirm in his seat.

"Fuck, baby. Just like that." He whispered when none of the men were looking. "I think I-I'm gonna..." He grunted as he felt his dick twitch before he eventually came. Sighing, he leaned back in his seat and ran his hand through your hair, winking at you as you wiped your mouth with the back of your hand. "As soon as they leave, I'm taking you on this table."