Movie Night

You were Ned's older sister by one year. You and Ned were rather close, you would usually spend your Friday nights watching movies with him and his best friend Peter Parker who lived in the apartment below yours.

You had grown up with the two of them, you had always thought of Peter like a second little brother. Recently, Peter had been spending less and less time with you and Ned. You assumed it was because he had a girlfriend, but Ned had told you differently. Apparently he was always at his Stark Internship, but you weren't so sure.

It was weird, you never saw Peter anymore and you found yourself missing him. A lot. You weren't sure what to think about that. But whenever you did see Peter, he was always awkward around you. He would stutter, trip over things, you weren't sure what was going on with him.

"Hey Y/N, Peter is coming over for movie night tonight," Ned shouted into your room.

You opened your bedroom door "When will he be here?" You asked

"He's coming over now. I'm just running across the street to get snacks, so let him in when he comes. And play nice!" Ned said

"What do you mean, I always play nice,"

"Sure, Y/N..." Ned said, walking out the front door.

A few moments later there was a knock and the door and Peter poked his head in.

"Ned? Y/N?" Peter said

"Hey, Peter! Come in!" You said

Peter smiled when he saw you, "Is Ned there?" He asked

"Just ran out to get some snacks for us. But you can come in and we can pick a movie to watch,"

"Cool! That sounds good,"

Peter walked over to where you were sitting in front of the tv and helped you sort through your movie collection.

"Peter I haven't seen you in weeks- " you started

"Y/N, you saw me yesterday,"

You rolled your eyes "I mean really see you! We haven't had a decent conversation in weeks, Peter. Tell me something! how's your Stark Internship? How's Liz? Still have that massive crush on her?"

"Uh, Stark internship is fine. Keeps me busy," Peter answered

"And what about Liz..."

"Its not her that I have a crush on. I haven't even talked to her since she left," Peter admitted

"Oh, but there is a crush?"

Peter shrugged, still looking through the movies.

"C'mon Parker. You can tell me who it is. Is MJ? Natalie from your Chem class? Gwen Stacey? She's pretty. Or is it Ned? Peter, if its Ned, you can tell me, I promise I won't tell him,"

Peter smiled, "No, Y/N, I don't have a crush on Ned. You're getting warmer though,"

"I'm getting warmer? Oh god. It's not our mom, is it? Liking the older ladies is cool, Peter, but that would be illegal," you teased

"Oh my god, Y/N," Peter laughed

"So not my mom, then? Who else does that leave?"

"I like you," Peter said, finally looking up from the movies in front of him

"What?"

"It's you I have a crush on,"

Before you could open your mouth, the front door opened and Ned walked in.