50 shades of Tom (smut)

your feet shuffled against the carpeting on the place you now called home that you shared with your husband Tom. It was nice, you were always uncomfortable about sleeping with others so being the amazing husband Tom was, he got you an extra bedroom just in case.

It was around 2 am in the morning and you were making your way into what was currently Tom's room. You opened the door and tiptoed in, shutting the door behind you. You turned and your eyes landed on Tom, his covers pulled up to just below his adonis belt. His newly shaved head resting comfortably on his pillow, his mouth opened and soft snores filled the room, his back facing you. He looked so hot yet so adorable at the same time. You quietly made your way to him smiling and wondering how you got so lucky.

"Tommy?" You whispered gently tapping him on his built shoulder. "tom baby? wake up" you tried again. You heard him groan as he turned over and his beautiful brown eyes met your (y/c/e) ones. He rubbed his eyes slightly to help him focus on you.

"oh hey, princess," he said in a deep raspy voice making his English accent stronger.

"Hey, Tommy," you said caressing his face and kissing his lips softly which he gladly accepted.

"let me guess..another nightmare?" He asked. You nodded. You had been having recurring nightmares about you having to watch tom and everyone you loved die and they terrified you beyond the end.

"you know I'm starting to think you are just making these up to come to sleep with daddy now" tom replied, popping an eyebrow at you. Of course, you never told him what they were about. You shook your head.

Tom smiled and sighed, he moved over and motioned for you to come into bed with him. You were about and when he flipped over the covers to get in, your eyes widened and you instantly felt the wetness seeping out south. Tom was naked and hard. His big dick bounced up from under the covers and slapped against his stomach, pre-cum seeped from the red-tinted tip and all the prominent veins were showing through.

Tom looked down at his hard penis and chuckled. He covered it up, more concerned about that nightmare you had and how he could help rather than his bulging mess down there.

"Oops, sorry princess. You know daddy is like a walking bottle of viagra" he joked but you weren't, you could not get that beautiful sight out of your head. You closed your eyes and took a deep sharp breath in. You got into bed and under the covers with tom, your head rested on his toned chest.

"Just try and get some sleep ok? I love you" tom whispered to you. His eyes shut again and his arm hugged you into his body but you couldn't sleep. Not after that, you could see his dick popping up even from under the covers and were already so horny, the wetness gathering at your folds. So you did it. Your small hand wiggles out of tom's grip and slowly moved down, grabbing his long throbbing shaft.

"What are you doing? Ohh" tom asked before stopping when he felt where your hand was and moaning. "Fuck me," Tom said. Your hand started to move up and down at a slow pace teasing the living lights out of tom. You watched as his head fell back onto his pillow and soft moans escaped his soft pink lips.

"Oh god baby girl you make me feel so good..argh!" He moaned loudly not caring about waking the neighbors at this god awful hour. You stroked faster and his dick was throbbing, his body shaking from the release in pleasure, sending vibrations through him. "Come on baby girl...why don't you suck daddy's big dick? get it nice and wet so I can slide it into that tight pussy of yours huh?" Tom groaned, his words making you even wetter as you moaned and nodded profusely, licking your lips. You pushed the covers off of tom and got into position in between his thighs. Tom was watching you the entire time, moaning when you didn't start immediately.

"Come on princess..suck daddy off like the good girl you are" Tom growled at you, taking his dick and slapping your face with it a couple of times. So you did. Your lips wrapped around his red tip and sucked hard. "arg! fuck!fuck!fuck!" Tom screamed, his eyes were screwed shut and his breath irregular. his chest moved up and down at a fast pace as he forced his eyes open to watch you. You sucked his dick harder when you felt his eyes on you, bobbing your head up and down feeling up all his veins and stroking the rest of what you couldn't fit in your mouth.

"god Jesus fuck me! you look so sexy. Take daddy deeper and you better not stop until I tell you" Tom growled, moaning and whimpering slightly when you bit softly on his cock. You didn't listen wanted to test his patience. "I said take me fucking deeper" Tom growled at you again, taking his big hand and pushing your head down himself. He repeated the action making your head bob at that specific location. Your lips brushing against his balls each time which made you gag several times.

"Yeah just like that, that's it gag on daddy's big dick, yeah you like that princess?" Tom said making you go deeper. His loud moans filled the room and the sound of saliva gathering in your mouth and sucking his dick became more prominent.

Suddenly, he brought your head off his dick and watched as all the saliva fell and dripped onto his cock. He chuckled. "Oh what a mess you made, come on then clean it up" You giggled and licked the saliva and pre-cum up with your tongue and swallowed it happily, grinned at tom once you were done.

"on all four baby girl, it's my turn to make you feel so good" Tom commanded.

"OH GOD" you screamed as you felt his large dick filling you up as he pushed into your tight pussy, you could feel every vein and his engorged head sliding up against your walls. it felt like heaven.

"Jesus I fucked you two days ago and you are already so fucking tight. F-feels so f-fucking good" Tom moaned.

He started to move going faster and harder with every thrust of his hips. Both your moans filled the room and the sound of your skin slapping against each other becoming louder and louder.

"Fuck tommy! Fuck!fuck!fuck!" You whined as tom pounded into you from behind. he always felt so so good. His cock was slipping in and out of you so fast and hard, thanks to how wet you already were.

"yes yes yes daddy fucks me harder" You screamed and you felt tom spread your legs wider, he pulled your legs up and wrapped them around his waist and pounded into you harder and faster if that was even possible just as you asked.

His dick was in a completely different angle than before and you could feel, even more, his engorged head hitting your G-spot over and over making you scream louder.

"Oh god princess, gonna make daddy come" Tom moaned, you felt his cock throbbing and his thrust was starting to get sloppy.

"Come for me daddy" you moaned. Tom shook his head controlling his orgasm to the point where he was nearly in pain. 

"NOT before you. Need to make you feel just as good as you do to me" Tom groaned. His words were enough and the feeling of his cock inside your pussy did it. 

"Oh god! yes yes yes I'm cumming! oh god, don't stop daddy! Keeping pounded that big hard dick into me" You screamed at the top of your lungs. Euphoria filled your body as you felt your juices squirting all over tom's legs and lower half. Tom continued to pound into you and he finally released.

Streams of white cum exploded out of his tip and into your pussy wall. 7 long streams to be exact and you felt it all. Tom collapsed on top of you breathing heavily, his now soft cock was still inside of you.

Once you had caught your breaths, tom rolled over and watched as all his cum and your excess juices spilled out of your folds.

"Christ now that was a mess," Tom said still panting looking at the cum that was now on his sheets. He grabbed his phone and snapped a few shots of his beautiful princess.

You smiled and kissed him harshly. "Thank you daddy"