You have the right

You get out of your rental car, pulling out a map on your phone and looking around with the most confused look on your face.

"Excuse me, ma'am," a handsome stranger wearing a fitted black button-up uniform walks up to you. "You can't park here." He folds his arms and looks you up and down, trying to study you and figure you out.

"Yeah, I know, I'm just trying to figure out how to get to my hotel - the app on my phone took me in all these weird turns and then I got frustrated so I turned it off and that's the story of how I ended up here, although you probably don't care, anyway." He just stares at you the whole time as you try to explain yourself, trying not to laugh as much as he can.

"You're not from here, yeah?" He asks as he leans up against a pole on the sidewalk.

"Oh my gosh, how did you know?" You tease as you put your phone in your back pocket.

"The accent gave it away," he smiles at you. "What hotel are you trying to find?" He moves a little closer to you.

"Just a Best Western in Westminster?" You question yourself as you say it.

"Westminster in Ontario, Canada?" He laughs at you as you stare blankly out in front of you. You quickly pull out your phone and double-check everything and yep - you booked a hotel for Ontario Canada.

"No, no, no, no," you hit your head with your palm repeatedly. "I can't believe I did that!!!"

"Sorry about that, love," he frowns. "You're in town alone?" He asks. You nod your head, frustrated tears forming your eyes as you look up at him. "For how long?"

"I don't know. I was planning on at least a week but hoping things would be good enough to find a place and stay forever." You scoff, shaking your at yourself in embarrassment. "I can't believe I didn't double-check it! You probably think I'm so stupid, oh my god!! My one chance of starting over, I meet a really hot cop and make a complete fool out of myself!!" You hide your face and lean up against your car.

"Hey, it's okay. Shit happens." He moves closer to you and leans against your car, too.

"Whatever, it's fine. I'll just book the nearest flight home," you say softly, looking on your phone intently.

"No need to do that. You're in London. You won't wanna pass this up, I promise. I'll help you find a place to stay, don't worry." He smirks and you swear you can see him wink at you.

"Okay," you breathe out, "thank you."

"Of course." He says and smiles at your obviously sad and turmoiled face. "Now, where's a good place to stay in London?" He asks himself.

"I swear if you say your house, I'm going home," you make the both of you laugh.

"No, no, I actually have a roommate who'd beat my shit if I brought home a pretty girl that wasn't for him."

"Hmm, your roommate sounds like a slut," you get him to smile even bigger.

"Oh, he his," he comments.

"I'm Y/N, by the way," you hold out you're and for his shake.

"Officer Holland, but um, you can call me Tom." He smiles and takes your hand in his. His skin is so soft and his hands are so big compared to yours, you almost melt into a puddle of when you look into his eyes.

"A pleasure to meet you, Officer Tom Holland," you offer him a sort of shy smile.

"Pleasure's all mine, darling," he returns it with another sort of shy smile. "You know what, actually?" He starts off. "For parking in an obviously prohibited parking zone, I believe that you have the right to say yes to going on a date with me?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'd really like that," you look up at him as you bite your bottom lip. "When are you off duty?"

"Now, actually. I was just on my way to my car," he points down the street ways. "I could give you a police escort to this cafe I know close by. If you wanna maybe grab a coffee?"

"Okay, yeah. That sounds good," you nod your head and smile big at him.

"Alright," he huffs out a laugh and looks down at his feet - a cute, nervous tactic you wouldn't exactly expect from a manly police officer. "I'll just pull around real quick," he flashes a wide smile as he starts to walk back.

"Okay, see ya in a bit," you wave at him. Once he's far enough away, you squeal a little to yourself.