Drunk, horny, then the voicemail (smut)

"Hiiiii...*giggle*....uhhhhhm. I'm just calling, um, because, so, Harrison and I went out tonight, and there were all these Canadian women buying us drinks, and we weren't sure if we should take them but we did it anyway, we just took them, and now I'm really *hiccup* drunk and I've just been thinking about you alllllll night. And Harrison has a girl in his room right now and I can hear them and I guess this is payback for all the times we've done that to him. But...it really makes me wish you were here. Not just to fuck you though, because you're amazing and intelligent and kind and funny and so goddamn beautiful and I definitely would still be in love with you even if you told me we could never have sex again. Please don't do that though because I really love having sex with you. I mean, fuck...we're so good. You just... *groans softly*. Shit, thinking about this is gonna make me hard. But if you were here right now....your mouth around me... *sigh*. You're so good at sucking my cock. When you look up at me with those pretty eyes while you're blowing me, I just....jeez. Sometimes it's really difficult not to just come right then....but I love your pussy even more than your mouth, mm. *pauses, breathing harder*. You're always so fucking wet for me, whether it's my fingers or my tongue or my cock. It makes me crazy when you can't even keep still while I go down on you. And I can't get enough of the feeling of your legs around my waist, and that little moan you always make whenever I first slide into you really deep...mmm. And I don't know if you've been doing kegels or whatever the hell they're called but you're tight as hell and I fucking love it. Jeeeesus christ. Is it weird how much I love coming inside of you? I just think it's so fucking hot...God, I want you so badly right now. *deep breath*. Sometimes I think about you touching yourself while I'm away and I just about die. *softer* I'd like to watch you touch yourself sometime soon. *snaps out of daze* Fuck, okay. I don't know what the hell this voicemail turned into, but I miss you. And I love you. I'll, um, try to call you *hiccup* tomorrow at a more, um, normal hour. Okay. *giggle*. Byee."