Family Party

It is your grandfather's 80's Birthday , a huge event. A lot of family friends old and new will join the birthday celebration. As his granddaughter you and your family obviously will join too. Tom stayed at your place and just got changed. You knocked on the door. 

"Yes?" 

"It's me , are you finished?" 

" Yeah come in darling" Tom said and you opened the door. How could someone be so cute , yet so hot at the same time. 

"You look stunning" Tom says, admiring you and your beautiful dress. 

"Thank you , you're damn good looking as well" you replied. 

Tom came close to you and gently kissed you. You smiled into the kiss because you were just so happy to have Tom by your side. Tom placed his palms on your checks , stroking them gently. But his hands were very shaky. 

"Are you okay?" 

" What yeah sure" Tom said nervously, trying to avoid eye contact. 

"Tom I can tell when you're lying, what's wrong?" Tom took a deep breath and sat down , you followed him. 

" Can I be honest with you (y/n) he worriedly asks. You take his hands and say 

"always Tom, so what's the matter?" 

"To be honest ... I'm so nervous. Like literally, I've only been that nervous the night I asked you out. I'm meeting your whole , like whole family , that's a huge thing, what if they don't like me" . His beautiful brown puppy eyes were full of worries . You laid one hand around his back and hold his hand with the other. 

"Hey , of course they're going to like you. You are the kindest person on Earth , you're so opened, friendly, caring , god tom you're the most amazing person on Earth. 

"You really think so" Tom asked , with a bright smile on his face. 

"Of course , dude and besides you're starring in 4 billion dollar movies , one of them is your own Spider-Man solo movie so you're definitely the coolest person in the room on this evening." Tom smirked 

"well you're not wrong" , he started laughing and you couldn't do other than laugh to at the sight of your boyfriend being happy again. 

" Alright can we leave?" You asked . 

"Sure" Tom replied but as soon as you stated walking he pulled you back into a hug and then placing his forehead on yours "Thank you , you don't know how much this and you means to me, I love you so much " 

" I love you too Tom" you replied , looking into his beautiful eyes, 

"thank YOU for making me the happiest person on Earth. He gently moved his head towards yours , stopping inches before his lips meet yours. 

"Just kiss me already" you said and pulled him into a long kiss.