Tongue Tied (TikTok)

"Can I borrow your earphones?" You asked Sam who was sitting on the couch.

"Why can't you use yours?" He said his eyes still on the tv.

"Cuz it's in my room and I don't feel like looking for it." You said, holding your hand out.

"Why can't you use Parker's?" Sam asked, making you groan.

"Cuz he lost them again. Just—" you were cut off as the earphones hit your face. "Thanks," you said cheerily turning around in your chair facing Peter.

"Why do you need them again?" Peter asked as you crossed your legs on your seat, putting the earphones down on the table, Peter tapping his fingers lightly in front of you.

"Tik tok." You said, making him roll his eyes. "Your gonna get it one day I promise you that." You said, Peter just nodded his head sarcastically.

"So why am I here?" He asked as you opened your phone.

"You're my phone holder." You said taking his hands so the front of the phone facing you and you could see yourself.

"Really?" Peter groaned, thinking you guys were going to do something cooler.

"It'll be quick, I just wanna do this before the trend dies." You said, Peters brows furrowed.

"What trend?"

"Earphone knotting." You said causing Peter's brows to crease more with confusion. "Just hold the phone." You said clicking play and waiting for the count down.

Peter watched you closely. His brows furrowed as he saw you take the earphone wire into your mouth. At that moment his jaw dropped. Your tongue skillfully moved around the wire, knotting it with such ease.

His hands shook slightly as his body grew hot. You pulled the wire down as the beat dropped winking at the camera causing Peter to lose it.

"What the fuck was that?!" He said between clenched teeth. You looked up at him with innocent eyes taking the phone from his hand.

"What was what?" You said smiling as you saw the video replay.

"That—w-what the hell was that?" He said again, shifting in his seat.

"A tik tok?" You said slowly trying to find what the problem was. Peter looked down at your phone seeing the video replay with your tongue moving so—

"Your tongue," Peter whispered to you so Sam wouldn't hear. You nodded still confused. "N-nevermind." He said shaking his head, however, your smirk grew as you started to understand.

"Did that...turn you on?" You said teasingly, making Peter's cheeks turn bright red.

"Shut up." He mumbled his eyes darting to Sam still sitting and watching his show on the couch.

"What thoughts were going on in that dirty head of yours?" You whispered, leaning forehead on the table. "Hmm?"

"N-Nothin," Peter said, you both just started dating and Peter was still shy about this sorta stuff. You've only done it once with him....you know.... the deed.

"Were you thinking about my mouth?" You said helping him out as your face inched closer. Peter bit his lip nodding his head. "Where did you want my mouth?" You said, your lips grazing his teasingly. Peter whimpered quietly, his body growing hot as he felt your tongue lick his bottom lip. "You have to tell me...the suspense is built up." You said opening his mouth with your tongue, letting it hang open as your tongue licked and swirled around in his mouth making Peter groan. "Tell me, Pete." You said into his mouth, starting to pull away—

"Your mouth on m-my dick." He finally said, lost in your eyes. You smiled, your cheeks dusted pink. "I-I'm sorry." Peter quickly said his body growing hot with embarrassment.

"Don't be sorry, why are you apologizing?" You said confused, bringing a hand up to stroke his jaw soothingly.

"I-I don't wanna—you know make this weird—" he admitted shyly.

"It's not weird at all." You said kissing his lips. "I wanna know what you like or what you want me to do." You said smiling, "I wanna make you feel good." You said lowly, Peter groaning into the kiss. "Are you hard Pete?" You whispered into his ear, licking at his earlobe.

"Mhm." Peter whimpered out as he felt you suck under his ear.

"Want me to take care of that for you?" You asked, already knowing the answer, Peter groaned.

"Yes please." He exhaled. You smiled, taking his hand, tossing the earphones to Sam as you ran to your room, Peter hiding behind you so no one would catch the bulge in his sweats.

To say the least, Peter ended up getting tik tok just to watch that little video.