God of London - Part 8

Six months had passed. Six whole months of letting go of the past and moving on.

Y/N pressed the barrel to his head, resting her finger on the trigger. Tom watched from his desk with his hands crossed over his stomach, a smirk on his face. She leaned forward and grabbed the man's hair so she could pull his head backward.

"Answer me." She moved the gun so it was under his chin. Y/N readjusted the position she was in making her tight black dress ride up slightly.

Since she lost her best friend six months back, Y/N had changed. She wasn't a quiet girl who didn't like causing drama unless it was necessary. Now she was a girl who could take anyone out in the blink of an eye, or she could break a man's neck with a simple twist. Tom couldn't deny it, he was in love with this new personality.

"I-I... I heard that E-Emily is George's daughter. She also works for him and knows almost everything a-about every m-mafia."

A scowl formed on her face. "Emily?" She looked over her shoulder to face Tom before turning back to the victim in the chair.

"Yes. S-She lost her mother when she was young so her father raised her to be the girl she is now. A common trait of hers is using people to get the information s-she needs." He gulped, wriggling in the ropes.

"Sly bitch." Y/N cursed. "Anything else?"

"N-no. But take this as a warning: Emily will get what she wants, how she wants."

Y/N nodded before pulling the trigger, blood spraying onto the ceiling. She tossed the gun on Tom's desk and grabbed the towel to wipe her hands.

"Impressive, love." He nodded, pushing himself away from the desk. Y/N made her way over to the other side and sat on Tom's lap.

"It feels like we're going in circles, Tommy." She scoffed. He frowned before picking up the phone and calling for a clean-up.

"I know, baby-doll, but we'll get there."

"Why can't we just kill the bitch?" Y/N picked up her gun and cocked it.

Tom let out a low chuckle and shook his head. "Because then we'll become an even bigger target."

"He's taken something from me, so I'll take something from him." She shrugged as she slipped the gun in the holster attached to her upper thigh. Tom rested his hand near the edge of her simple black dress. He couldn't help but admire the fierceness and merciless girl on his lap.

"I suppose you're right, but how are we meant to find Emily? She isn't easy to persuade."

"We pretend to give mercy to them or... we can just kidnap her at a party." Y/N smirked as well as Tom.

"Kidnap her?"

She nodded and wrapped her arms around his neck. "We have Harrison as a getaway driver and then when nobody is looking, we can knock her out."

"Are you sure this will work?"

"I thought you were a mobster? Why are you doubting me?"

"I'm sorry, love. I just don't want you to lose anyone else." Tom rubbed her shoulder. Sighing, Y/N climbed off his lap and opened the office door.

"We leave tonight, at seven o'clock."

***

Harrison's grip on the wheel tightened as he stared ahead at the road. "So, remind me of the plan again?"

"Tom and I go in first and you wait here with the car ready to leave. We go in and knock her out, drag her back to the car. It's pretty easy." Y/N handed Tom a pack of bullets and he shook them into his hand before handing them back to Y/N.