thigh riding

"Hi." You say, a yawn escaping your lips as your bare feet pads against the floor.

"Morning darling," Tom says, smiling when he feels your arms wrap around him, kissing his cheek.

"It's 3, why didn't you wake me?" You asked, your hands going into his shirt feeling his hot skin.

"You were up late studying and you needed the sleep." He said, turning his head away from the tv, giving you a kiss.

"You alright?" He asks as you kiss him back, but it was different?

"Yea why?" You ask.

"Don't know," Tom says his brows furrowing. "Cmere." He says, and before you know it, he's pulling you over the couch, and he's kissing you again.

"I need to finish this," Tom says pulling away after a few minutes, picking up the video game controller.

"Okay." You said, laying across his lap. Your head on the pillows and middle half on his lap. Tom chuckles at your childlike behavior before re-entering his mission.

You watch Tom as he curses under his breath, and face scrunches up. But then you feel the pulsing between your legs again. That's the main reason why you got out of bed. You needed this taken care of. But what're you supposed to do? Ask him? Now that's weird? Right?

Tom's hand came down to your inner thigh, your shorts letting him feel the soft skin before he moved to your stomach, your shirt riding up. Tom smiled as he lifted the shirt up higher, his hand smoothing over the soft warm skin. You smiled as Tom bit his lip, his eyes looking over the mission. He retracted his hand, both on the controller now. You let out a sigh.

"You alright?" Tom asked his eyes flickering down to you then back up at the screen.

"Ya." You mumbled, but Tom only raised his brows. "How long is this?" You asked sitting up on his lap.

"Don't know, sometimes 20 minutes sometimes an hour or two."

"An hour or two?!" You asked eyes wide. Tom chuckles before looking at you.

"What's wrong? Do you want something?" Tom asks softly, leaning up to kiss your lips, his eyes however still on the screen.

"No." You mumble, Tom nods his head, not noticing anything at all. You then try to relax, it'll be awhile. The feeling between your legs will go away sooner or later.

"Just relax darling," Tom says, a hand coming around to let you wrap your arms around him. However, when you move to straddle Tom, the position makes you straddle his thigh.

As soon as your weight falls on his thigh, your mouth falls agape, and your forehead falls on his shoulder. Your breathing gets heavier, softly rubbing your lower half on his thigh.

"Darling? Are you alright?" Tom asked, his hand coming up to rub your back. His thigh unintentionally flexing under you.

"Tom-" you manage to get out, before your biting your lip.

"Y/n," Tom says, licking his lips.

"Hmm?" You say trying not to give yourself away.

"You wanna ride my thigh?" Tom asks, making your eyes wide and you're pulling away, so you can see his face.

"W-What?" You ask cheeks flushed. Tom smirks, before flexing his thigh again, making your mouth fall agape.

"Just start moving on my thigh love, it's okay." He said encouragingly.

"I-I don't know what to do," You said embarrassed. Tom got to another stopping point in the game, someone speaking on the game, he put the controller down.

"Just move your hips love," Tom said, his hands on your waist, helping guide your movements. You sighed in pleasure as you started to feel some pressure. Tom helped your grind on his thigh until you hit a spot.

"Fuck-" a moan came out making Tom smile.

"Good job, keeping going angel," Tom said letting you hold his shoulders, his hands now back on the controller continuing the game.

You continued to move on his thigh, finally finding the spot, your clit rubbing against his thigh. Tom's eyes continued to flicker to his girl riding his thigh for the first time. "Such a good girl, your doing so good angel," Tom said, now feeling the strain his gray sweats.

"Oh fuck—I-uhh-" you moan, going faster on Tom.

"You gonna cum?" Tom asks, tossing his controller to the side not caring anymore.

"F-fuck I'm so close Tom." You whimper, your mouth hung open as you breathe hard.

"I'm gonna help you," Tom said as you nod frantically. Tom brings your shirt up, before tossing it away, his lips attaching to your nipple making you moan loudly.

"I'm close." You say, Tom, helping you move your hips faster.

"Cum for me love," Tom says sucking on your neck. With a few more movements, you were cumming, your back arching into his chest as you felt your panties get drenched. Your head fell on his shoulder, your arms wrapping around him as he felt your hot skin.

"Fuck Tommy." You said against his skin, making Tom shiver.

"Like that?" Tom asks with a smirk. You nod your head, pulling away so you can kiss his lips. "I wanna taste love." Tom says with lust feeling eyes. Tom always did this, if he wasn't eating you out, then he wanted a taste after.

"Go ahead." You said, kissing his neck, Tom smiled, his hand coming down the front of your shorts and into your soaked panties.

"Fuck." He felt your juices, his fingers moving on your sensitive clit.

"Tom-" you moaned out, feeling his finger go inside you, your back arching, your hips moving up, Tom's finger went deeper as you started to move your hips on his finger. "Fuck." You moaned out l, your head back as you moved up and down his, now two fingers, as he fingered you.

"So pretty." Tom praises as he kissed your chest. And in seconds you were coming on his fingers. Tom smiled, taking his fingers out and straight to his mouth. His tongue stuck out as he licked around his fingers before putting them in his mouth and sucking his fingers. He hummed in pleasure as you watched, your body still hot.

"Always taste so fucking good."