God of London - Part 3

Tom and Harrison waited in Y/N's front room as she got ready for the party.

"Okay, okay! Just give me a minute."

"You said that ten minutes ago, Y/N." Haz chuckled to himself. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, adjusting her baby curls near her ears. Exhaling loudly, she opened the bathroom door and walked down the hall where Tom and Harrison stood with their hands in their pockets. Tom's jaw dropped slightly as soon as his eyes came in contact with her body.

A silver, silk dress draped over her tan skin. The edge of the dress sat high up on her thighs. 

Y/N bit her nude lip as she felt both of the boys' eyes stare into her soul and outfit

"Ready to go, darling?" Tom asked, opening the front door.

"Yeah, just give me a second." Harrison groaned and swung on his heels. Her diamond heels clicked on the wooden floorboards as she ran back to her bedroom to get her gun. She placed one heel on the edge of her bed and edged her dress up so she could click the gun holster onto her skin. Y/N walked back out of her room and to the boys who were eager to leave. As they walked into the elevator, she reached into her leather jacket pockets and pulled out bullets for her to put inside of the gun. She slotted them into the gun chamber and cocked the gun. Harrison's and Tom's eyes watched her every movement. Smirking, she shoved the gun into her holster and pushed her dress down. Y/N pulled the leather jacket on properly and by then, they were on the ground floor. She stepped out first, the two men following close behind her.

"Alright, Y/N. Have you got everything you need?"

"Yep. The gun is loaded and my phone is in my pocket." She patted her thigh and nodded.

"And you, Haz?"

"Yeah." He pulled his gun from inside his suit jacket and revealed it to Tom. He nodded in response.

"I'll take my bike just in case if we need to split up. Meet you guys there." She grinned, strutting over to her motorbike parked behind the SUV that would take Tom and Harrison to the venue.

"Alright, love. Just be careful."

"When am I not?" She cocked a brow at him before slipping the black helmet over her head. Y/N climbed onto the leather seat and put the key into the ignition barrel, getting an early start to the venue.

***

Tom and Haz arrived just seconds after she did. Removing her helmet, she hung it onto the handlebars and leaned against the bike, checking her acrylics. Harrison climbed out first with a grin.

"I'm surprised that you haven't hurt yourself." He joked, making her scoff.

"Why does everyone think that I would."

Tom climbed out of the car first and adjusted his tie as soon as he placed a foot on the ground. She couldn't deny it, Y/N's eyes refused to leave him. His hair was curly just like she requested for it to be. His black suit was crisp and clean, not a single crease in sight. Sucking on her bottom lip, she approached him with a small smile.