praise kink (smut)

At first, Peter didn't even know what a praise kink was, he thought it was nonexistent. But of course, for these last few days, he had been having these weird feeling whenever you said certain things.

"Peter, can you help me stir the waffle batter? My arm is getting tired" He nodded as he made his way towards you, standing behind the counter as he stirred it skillfully. Due to his inhumane strength, the batter was really fluffy and there were no lumps left.

"Hey... Yeah, I think I over stir the batter a little bit" You went beside him, taking a peek at the batter. Your eyes widened in shock when you saw how perfect it is.

"Baby! That's very airy, that's just how I want it. Such a good boyfriend aren't you?" You pinched his cheeks, as you took away the batter to the waffle machine. Somehow Peter didn't feel fine. He feels his cheeks turning red as he felt something stirred in his stomach. Peter tried to ignore the thing that was happening down south. He wasn't sure if he was turned on, or if he was just horny out of nowhere.

Still, Peter definitely liked you praising him. Maybe it was just a thing about his self-esteem... Maybe.

The past few weeks you have been praising him a lot, just because you loved too. He deserves it, and he is a very good partner... So it wouldn't hurt, will it?

You noticed in bed, Peter was becoming less... Talky. Normally, he would whisper dirty things to you... But now, you were the one whispering things to him.

And you didn't say you didn't enjoy it.

"Such a good boy aren't you? Always so good to me... Taking me with that pretty cock of yours" You muttered underneath his ear, as you kissed and sucked the spot. Peter immediately hissed as he heard the words coming out of your mouth, feeling himself getting harder in an instant. It was supposed to he a normal movie night, but you've decided to do something much more fun than that.

You knew how to get Peter in the mood because he has a praise kink and he doesn't even know it.

"Fuck, baby... Please" Peter begged as you hovered your lips on his chest, slowly going down on him. You smirked, taking off his pants to see the large tent. His cock was rock hard, from your words alone.

"Such a precious cock baby... Hmm, it's all mine isn't it Peter? It's all mine to suck and fuck right?" Peter's eyes were closed as he enjoyed the words that were coming out of your mouth, he felt his pre-cum dribbled down his cock. Even though you haven't done anything, he felt like cumming already.

"Yes... Yes, baby... Yes, it's all yours" He breathes out, feeling himself panting as you started to suck his cock furiously, taking him as deep as you can. You pumped the remaining length of his cock, sucking the pre-cum out of his tip.

"Cum baby... Wanna see that tasty cum all over my face, don't you? Open your eyes" You instructed as he opened his eyes, maintaining his eye contact with you. You felt his cock twitching slightly in your hand and in your mouth. You suck harder and moved faster, only for Peter to moan loudly when the spurts of his hot white cum landed you your face. You had your tongue out, catching little droplets of it into your mouth.

"Mmm... I love your cum so much baby, so tasty" Peter's face was slightly dazed as he panted harshly. "Baby... You sure like me praising you, don't you?"

"Yeah... I do..."