KIngS and QUeeNS (part 3 - smut)

"Ah, fuck," Tom breathes, hips snapping into the blondes' ass and his grip on her hips tightens, knuckles turning white and he finds himself drowning in the sounds of her moans.

"Just like that," she cries out, rocking her hips back and forth as she slides up and down his cock, face pressing into the wood of his desk and Tom's hand rises in the air, slapping her soft skin and tugging a shrill from her lips.

"You like that?" he breathes, slapping her rear once more and gripping at her reddened flesh, pounding into her as fast as he can.

She snakes a hand between her legs, fingers rubbing on her swollen clit and she clenches around his cock, a string of unholy profanities sounding from the back of his throat.

He can feel himself slipping toward the edge, can feel the coil in his stomach preparing to snap and he pulls out of her, tearing off the condom and holding himself in his hand, pumping at a generous speed.

"On your knees, darling," he rasps, watching the blonde clamber to her knees and open her mouth, tongue drooping over her bottom lip as she gazes up at him through her lashes.

His release comes with a string of profanities following, hot white ribbons of arousal gracing the girl's face and she tries to catch as much with her mouth as she can. Humming at the salty taste of him, she gives his swollen tip a gentle kiss and rises from her knees.

She pulls her skirt down with one hand, the other collecting the hot spurts he's shot on her cheek, and she sucks it off her fingers, eyes never leaving his and Tom can't hide the naughty grin on his lips.

"Pleasure doing business with you, darling," he winks, shoving himself back into his pants and adjusting the belt. He smacks her bum as she walks away, watching her look over her shoulder with a sultry smile before she disappears out of the office and down the hall.

Just as Tom watches her leave, Haz wanders in, eyes focused on the blonde's rear until he grins at his best friend. "See you're taking care of business," he quips, earning a stern scold from Tom as he buttons up his dress pants.

Tom smirks, though. "Well, she's got an arse on her," he shrugs, as though that's reason enough to fuck the shit out of her in the office. Haz shakes his head with a laugh, opening up the grey filing cabinet and pulling out the folder of members.

"Johnny hasn't paid up his membership for three months, you know," Haz mumbles as he flicks through the sheets, peering up at his friend who grins wickedly while adjusting his cufflinks.

"Letting him think he's got away with it, gonna pop one in his skull next week," he laughs, Haz shaking his head with a grin and shoving the folder back into the filing cabinet and locking it behind him.

Just as Tom is about to quip a snarky remark, his phone buzzes from his pocket, causing Haz to look at him in confusion. Haz always has hold of Tom's phone, his business one at least, so both men are beyond confused as to who is messaging him.

He knows it won't be his family. Paddy is at school, Sam and Harry no doubt at the clubs already, Dom is still in Paris, and Nikki is at the art studio. Nonetheless, he pulls the phone from his pocket and reads over the text.

From: Y/N Wyatts

Hey, I know I'm the one that owes you, but I'm at work and I was wondering if you'd be able to spare like half an hour to run to my mum's and grab Olivia's school stuff? If not, don't worry about it, I know I'm being cheeky to ask! :)

"Who is it?" Haz pipes up, dusting off his hands and trying to peer over Tom's hand to get a look at the text. He pulls his phone to his chest before Harrison can see anything, narrowing his eyes and Haz rolls his while taking a step back.