WeAk SpOt

From the first day Tom has met you, he's been all over you. When you started dating, he wouldn't stop with the clinginess. When he'd watch your movies he'd fall more in love with you. When you'd watch his movies you'd love him even more. However that all changed when you went to the Avengers Infinity War premiere. The tears would not stop. You held back most of the tears because you hated crying in public. But when you go home, you were a mess. Tom held you the whole time, he knew how emotional you got over marvel movies, you were his biggest fan.

"It's okay baby, I'm here." He said as he helped you out of your dress.

"But Peter isn't! And t' Challa and the guardians, fucking LOKI CANNOT BE DEAD!!!" You felt every fucking emotion while watching that movie.

"There's still gonna be another movie babe," Tom said putting your pajamas on.

"I can't do this, I hate marvel!" You said, getting under the covers and throwing the sheets over your head, your sobs still going. Tom quickly changed out of his clothes, getting into bed with you. When he reached out to pull you in, you shrugged his hand.

"Babe..." Tom said, knowing exactly why you're mad at him now. You threw the covers off your head, sitting on your knees, pushing your finger against his chest.

"How could you!" You yell, the tears instead replaced with anger.

"How could I what?" Tom said a little amused.

"How could you not tell me! I was not ready to see that, why was this the only time you could keep a secret!" You yell, making Tom stifle a laugh.

"Babe-"

"Don't 'babe' me Thomas-"

"Thomas?"

"Yes Thomas, I'm mad at you right now and in movies when people are mad at other people they use their full names, so yea Thomas."

"Ok y/n, I'm sorry, ok, they told me not to say anything-"

"But your suppose to tell me." You whine, a few tears going down. "Why did they die?." The tears are rolling back down.

"Cmere baby." Tom opened his hands out for you, so you could come closer. You looked at Tom, realizing it was stupid to be mad at him. You dropped down, hugging his chest tightly.

"I'm not mad at you anymore."

"Ok good, now let's sleep-" he says before getting cut off.

"You're in the soul stone, so your not dead right?" You say against his chest, looking up at him with bright eyes.

"I can't say, baby, just go to sleep," Tom says his eyes drifting off.

"And Loki isn't dead because-because he can't be...right? Tell me Loki isn't really dead." Tom doesn't answer. You look up finding his eyes closed. "Tom?"

"So Tom, did you tell any of your family or friends about the movie before it came out?" Jimmy (your pick) asked.

"Ha, no Marvel didn't want me telling anyone this time," Tom said, with a small laugh.

"What about Y/n, I've heard she's been a fan before you two started dating." Tom smiled, nodding his head.

"Yea she's the biggest fan I've ever met. She haha She got pissed." Tom and Jimmy laughed.

"What do you mean?" Jimmy asked, making Tom laugh more recalling the night of the premiere.

"She's gonna get so mad," Tom said laughing. "So when we got back home, after the premiere, she fell apart. If you don't know, y/n isn't really a cry about her feeling type of girl, she's more of a cry about movies, especially Marvel movies type of girl. And she has an attachment to marvel. And I mean attachment. So when we got home, she fell on the couch crying, the first thing she grabbed was the spiderman blanket-"