Cherry

Don't get me wrong. You're proud as fuck. Tom who's been playing soft boys his whole life, is gonna be doing this intense, dark, and deep movie. You couldn't be more happy for him. Tom asked you to come with him and Harry for filming too, so it was such a great experience so far. Especially seeing Tom with his buzzcut.

But today was the day. Tom told you when he got the role that there'd be a sex scene. It threw you off a bit, but like it's not porn, just a rough making out, and it's acting, so obviously you wouldn't tell him no. You were fine. 100% okay with it. But today's the day.

Ciara was really nice. You met her on the first day, she was sweet and kind. You didn't talk with her often but when you did she was always friendly. Honestly, you spent more time with the Russo's because you knew them and you wanted to be a director so they'd give you tips and things here and there like they did when you were on the set of Endgame.

But today, was different.

"Hmm, ya I'm just gonna stay with Harry." You said with a tight smile, as Tom raised a brow.

"Are you sure your okay with this?" Tom asked again, letting his makeup artist finish.

"Yea of course I am." You said nodding your head. The makeup artist finished up, leaving you and Tom alone in the makeup trailer.

"Okay?" Tom said looking at you for reassurance. You gave a more real smile, nodding your head and coming between his legs.

"Okay." You said cupping his face, your thumbs caressing his cheekbone. Tom smirked as he saw your eyes flicker down to his lips every two seconds.

"You can kiss me, Darlin," he said teasingly, making your cheeks heat up, but instantly capture his lips. Tom hummed against your lips, opening his mouth to let you in. Your handheld the back of his neck as Tom pulled you closer—

"Tom there calling you," Harry yelled barging in. You pulled away, exhaling harshly as you realized you were barely breathing. Tom smiled up at you, his hands coming around your waist.

"I'll see ya in a few hours," Tom said standing up, before pulling you in for another kiss. Harry gagged at the interaction, before cussing Tom to stop.

"You have to go!" Harry said again, making Tom roll his eyes, pulling away.

"Okay see ya angel—" Tom said letting go of your hand, and on instinct Harry was by your side, an arm wrapping around your shoulders making you laugh. "Wow, that fast."

"She's mine now, it's our time, now leave!" Harry said watching Tom flip him off before smiling and waving bye to you. The door closed behind Tom, making Harry pull away from you and on instinct, you both did your secret handshake.

You were Harry's age, so he was kinda maybe, really your closest and best friend. You'd met Harry in New York City at a bar. You guys hung out almost every day, and then one day you asked him what his last name is. And that led to him telling you everything and how his brother was Spider-Man, and him taking you to the set. And by the end of the filming for Homecoming, you were best friends and something between you and his older brother sparked up.

"So not gonna see the scenes today," Harry said as you both walked out of the trailer.

"Nope." You said rubbing your neck. "They're filming the sex scenes today." You said, watching Harry's mouth turn into an 'o', making you nod your head.

"It's okay, your okay right?" Harry asked opening the door of Toms trailer for you.

"Yea I'm okay, just....weird—that doesn't make me a bad person right?" You said not wanting to sound like a bitch.