Newbie (smut)

"Hey, Pete... Can I... Maybe, ask you a favor" You weren't entirely sure if this was a good idea or a bad one. You honestly didn't care anymore, you were desperate.

"Of course Y/N, anything. What's up?" He sat up on the couch as he put his book away on the coffee table, turning his attention fully towards you. You felt your cheeks heat up as you were starting to think about it, almost changing your mind. You knew you needed it - for experience sake.

"This is going to sound weird- and it's totally okay if you want to reject my request! But-"

"Hey... What is it? Come on, I'm sure it's not gonna be bad... Is it?" Peter felt his curiosity taking over him as he sat closer to you.

"I... You're my best friend right? I mean, we do everything together and I was hoping... I was hoping maybe... You could teach me something" Peter raised his eyebrows, urging you to go on. You felt pressured to ask him for the favor, but you knew he would never judge you. You were certain he would help you.

"Go on..."

"Can you teach me how to please a guy?" You said it all too quickly, but knowing Peter he had probably caught on no matter how fast you were blabbering.

"Please a guy? What do you mean?" Of course, Peter had known what you were talking about, though he needed the confirmation that he was hearing it right. Which is rather impossible for him to get it wrong.

"You know... Psychically?" His eyes widen slightly out of shock. You felt yourself starting to get rather embarrassed as he stayed quiet with his mouth slowly gaping.

"You mean... Sexually? Who are you trying to please?" Peter felt himself starting to get a little bit infuriated to hear you asking about 'how to fuck a guy'. He started to feel jealousy creeping upon him as he imagined you underneath some random guy. He scowled himself at the thought as he tried to shake it out of his mind.

"No one! There's nobody... It's just that, I want to be more experienced in that field you know? I wouldn't want to be bad. I want to know how to give a guy a blowjob someday without him being not... Pleasured, you know?" As Peter hears that magical sentence, he slowly gazed down your plump lips as he was starting to imagine those soft lips on his hard cock. While his imagination strays farther, he tried to stop himself before he cum right then and there.

"I mean... Yeah... If you want to, I would be down" He tried hard not to be nervous too much. He tried to calm himself down before he explodes before you even touch him. You nodded excitedly as you scooted closer to him. The fact that you were so innocent and that you needed to be taught on how to suck guy off was driving Peter crazy. He couldn't even handle himself when he's around you and he wasn't even sure how to handle himself now.

"What do I do?"

"Kiss me," He said almost too quickly for his liking. He glanced down your lips as he started to move closer towards your face. Your lips touched as Peter slowly molded them together. You were starting to feel yourself getting hot as the kiss got more and more passionate. Suddenly, he pulled away as you frowned in disappointment. "The first thing you gotta do is make me hard and it is very clear that you are succeeding at that already..." You looked down as you gasped as the growing bulge that was situated in his pants. Even when he was wearing his jeans, his bulge was big and you couldn't imagine how big he is completely bare.

"The second thing... I like to be teased... You start by kissing my neck, find my spot" You nodded as you lowered your head on the crook of his neck. Slowly peppering kisses on it, Peter laughed slightly as he felt himself getting ticklish. You stop as you went under his jaw, randomly, you started kissing the spot and sucking on it. You heard Peter breathing heavily and shuddering slightly.