B-E-T (smut)

"Oh shit!" You moaned loudly. The man, Rick, was it? was fucking you well. Your breathing grew erratic, you held the headboard, as Rick began thrusting his hips up meeting you until finally, you came with a loud 'ooo'

You collapsed next to him, breathing heavily. You grab the towel from the nightstand, wiping yourself off.

"So um, do you wanna go out again?" Rick asked this was always the awkward part.

"Actually, no sorry, I just wanted you to know, the sex." You gave him an 'I'm sorry' smile. Rick rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment, getting up and putting his clothes back on. You grabbed one of your robes, leading him to the door.

"Have a nice night." He said quickly, exiting the apartment.

You walk back into the room, only to hear a loud moan coming from next door.

"Oh, Tom!" You rolled your eyes, moving back to your bedroom, and putting some earphones on to cover the noise

-next morning-

You stand up wrapping yourself in your robe lazily, moving to the front door to pick up the paper. As you open the door, you hear the apartment door in front of swing open and a mad blond storming out. She fled down the stairs, and followed by her was a naked Tom. He had a pillow covering his area.

Tom was about ready to close the door until he saw your figure bending down to pick up the paper. Your robe had opened, letting him see a lot. When you fully stood, you could see him eyeing your boobs.

"Eyes up here Holland." Tom bit his lip, eyeing you open and down.

"Sorry love, you look gorgeous as always." You rolled your eyes playfully.

"Your naked and still having girls running out in the morning, as always." Tom laughed, leaning against his doorway.

"Your not that different, I heard you, last night love, seemed like you had a nice night." You laughed.

"I have work." You say getting back in your apartment.

"I'll see you later darling." He sent you a wink before you close the door. Tom smiles, picking up his paper and getting into the apartment.

It was a Friday night and you had just planned on going to a bar until a knock came on your door.

"Hello, beautiful," Tom said with a smirk.

"What do you want Tom?" You went straight to the point.

"O feisty I like." He teased, making you smile and shake your head. "Just wanted to ask if you wanna come over for a party I'm having. It's not crazy or anything, just a few friends you know." You stared into Tom's eyes, trying to decide whether or not you should go. "Also free booze."

"What time?" Tom laughed, his head thrown back exposing his neck. God he was gorgeous and all you wanted was him. You and Tom have been flirting for about a year now, ever since you moved in. You weren't much 'friends' but close-ish neighbors. He's invited you multiple times to his parties, you declined every time. Mainly because he was cocky and had too much pride, and you know you'd just end up fucking him. You've done it with plenty of guys, but you didn't know any of them. Tom was your neighbor, it'd just be awkward after. But this time you said yes because you've gotten a handle on things now. At least that's what you think.

"Eight, you can come early if you want, we can you know." He has a smirk on his face and winks at you.

"Keep it in your pants, eight it is."