God of London - Part 1

Y/N sat there, skittish, on the edge of her bed. Her head rested on her knuckles as she stared at her phone on the vanity in front of her. Leg bouncing, she decided whether or not she should call him. The man who assigns the people who need to be killed to the killers. Biting her lip, she pushed herself off of the bed and picked up the phone. She placed her thumb on the home button and pressed on the 'contacts' app. Scrolling down, she found the all too familiar name. Her fingertip barely touched the small phone icon but the screen still detected her touch. It was too late to hang up now because it would show that she called him either way. Pressing the phone to her right ear, she stood in front of the ceiling-to-floor window and twiddled a strand of hair between her manicured nails. He picked up almost instantly.

"Y/N! It's been a while since I've heard your voice, precious." His Cockney accent rolled off of his tongue as he spoke.

"George. Long time no speaks." She chuckled, watching the dark clouds above the city. "Listen, I've been assigned a person to kill and I really need some information on him. The name seems to ring a bell."

"Care to tell me the name?"

"Tom-Thomas Holland." He didn't reply. Instead, his fingers pressed against his computer keyboard. She waited a few seconds until she got a response.

"Ah! Thomas Stanley Holland - also known as Tom Holland. He's a twenty-two-year-old mobster. In fact, he's one of the best."

"Fuck me." She hissed as she ran a hand through her hair, stopping once it reached a couple of knots. "How am I supposed to murder the guy when he's, supposedly, one of the best?"

"There's a massive party this evening down in central London." He tells me the address and she took a mental note. "Dress formally, please. Don't want you looking out of place."

"Will do."

"I hope to see you there."

"Yeah, you too."

"Eight o'clock, sharp." He said before the line cut off. Pulling her phone away from her ear, she looked at the screen. His contact information replaced the dial screen.

***

Y/N searched through her closet, pushing the different types of dresses out of her way. "The one time I need a dress and I can't seem to fucking find anything!" She yelled, grabbing a hung-up dress and tossing it across the room in frustration. "Goddamn penthouse."

She finally found a dress. A golden and elegant lace dress to be exact. There wasn't any fabric covering her hips or her chest. The dress had a slit over her legs, revealing up to her thigh. Y/N bit her lip as she slowly pulled it out of her closet, careful to not tear it. The whole dress was so detailed, lace and sequins occupying all of the space. She couldn't help but feel eager to try the dress on. Placing the dress on her bed, she made her way over to the other side of her walk-in closet where her shoes and heels sat. Y/N's intentions were to look good, but not too over-dressed so nobody would pay much attention to her even though she did love having the spotlight on her. "You get enough attention being the owner of the most dangerous mob in London." She scoffed out loud with a smirk. Clicking her tongue, she found a pair of open-toe nude heels. She squealed with excitement and set them down next to her dress on the bed.

Y/N sat at her vanity, finishing up the last touches of her make-up. Her hair was wavy and parted to the side and her lips were a nude color, a similar shade to her heels. However, her eyes were a smokey purple and black with just a touch of eyeliner. Popping her lips, she grinned and grabbed the clutch that sat beside her. "Something's missing..." She thought out loud. Reaching into her drawer, she found a golden necklace with an upside-down rose. Y/N hung it around her neck and almost shut the drawer before something caught her eye. Biting the inside of her cheek, she pulled it open and noticed her gun sat at the bottom of the drawer. She hesitated for a second before pushing the make-up and accessories out of the way. Her thin fingers wrapped around the simple black Glock. Grinning like a child, she found the matching thigh holster and slipped the gun inside of it after attaching the holster to her thigh. She pulled her dress over her thigh and made her way to the SUV.