Cheating...?

You and Harrison are out in the town looking for something to get Tom for his birthday. The day has gone pretty well, a few people coming up to you to say hello but nothing major. You two browse around a few shops. Stopping at some, thinking of getting a gag gift for Tom instead. You and Harrison bond on this outing, you've always enjoyed Harrison's company.

You two walk down an aisle of shops, spotting your favorite one. Victoria Secret. Maybe you can get a few things to surprise Tom tomorrow night. Before Harrison could see what you're looking at you grab him by the wrist and yank him into the store. Him stumbling behind you. When he realizes what shop he's been pulled into his eyes widen and tries to wriggle out of your grip.

"(Y/N) I can't be in here with you, people will think that we're together." He stumbles out, making up any excuse to get out of the shop. You roll your eyes at him. "What are we even doing here anyway?" He asks, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. His eyes looking around the different types of lingerie. You stop yanking him deeper into the store to look at him with a 'you serious?' expression. He continues to look at you in confusion then suddenly it clicks in his head then makes a face of disgust. "Why do you need me for that?" He asks, genuinely curious. You reach for a pole holding many hangers with lingerie draped over it. Holding it near your body.

"I need you to tell me what color Tom likes on me." You say, looking at him with the piece of lingerie in your hands. His eyebrows shoot up.

"H-how would I k-know that?" He stutters. You roll your eyes at him, putting the piece of clothing back on the rack. His cheeks blushing at your suggestion.

"Don't play dumb with me Haz, I've heard you and Tom talking about me in those kinds of outfits, I need to know what he likes because I couldn't hear the whole conversation." You explain, crossing your arms under your breasts. Harrison's eyes avoid yours, his fingers fiddling with one another.

"Come on Haz, please." You beg, giving him your famous puppy dog eyes and pouty lip. He lets out a puff of air in defeat.

"Fine, he likes you in red." He mumbles, you, fortunately, hear what he says and decide to push him more, knowing Tom has spoken about your choice of clothing when you two were alone.

"And..." You press, hoping for him to answer. He rolls his eyes, head bowed down.

"And he likes padded bras." He mumbles sheepishly. You yank his wrist again, pulling him around the shop.

After a while, you find what you need and purchase your items. You got quite a lot of things, so they gave you a bigger bag. You and Haz are about to walk out of the store when your eyes lock onto the horde of people outside, gathering around the locked entrance. You feel the blood drain from your face, your hands getting cold and clammy. Breathing seeming to be harder to do so every time you exhale. Haz knows about your panic attacks and tries to comfort you.

"Hey, it's okay, we can get through this, the car isn't far away." Haz says close to your ear, making sure you caught every word. You nod your head slowly, your eyes still locked on the crowd. You feel Harrison's warm hand on the small of your back, guiding you towards the door. The guards noticed you and unlocked the door. Your eyes struggling against the bright camera flashes from the paparazzi. Haz's hand moves from your back to your waist, not wanting you two to get separated.

"What happened to Tom?"

"You dating his best friend? Whore!"

"Slut"

Harmful words are being thrown at you, Harrison keeps pushing through the crowd. You make it to the car, Harrison opening the door and closing it once he knew you were safe inside. He jogged to the other side, opened the door and got out of the place as fast as he can. Your heart is still beating irregularly and your breathing short breaths. You close your eyes and try to get your body under control.